Chapter 6

"So you're telling me, that you met Niall freaking Horan, gave him your number, he sent you a message, then you went and stayed the night at his place?" Hannah asks, open-mouthed and wide-eyed.

"Yeah, basically," I smile happily.

"To be completely honest with you, I want to believe you, but I just can't," she sighs.

"Your loss," I shrug. I can understand why she doesn't believe me, I wouldn't believe her if she told me the same story.

"Girl, I hope you realise you are in for a world of hate if they find out who you are," she reminds me.

"I don't think they will find out," I mumble. They most likely will though and just assume we're dating, then plan how I'm going to die.

"You underestimate them," she shrugs taking a sip of her drink.

"It won't be that bad." I try to assure her, and myself. She just shakes her head and grabs a chip from the centre of the table.

"They will surprise you," she mumbles.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"So do you want to do something today? Or will you be going over to Niall's?" She teases.

"Shut up," I mumble taking a chip.

"Awh, you little cutie," she coos.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Just chill." She shrug.

"Watch movies at yours?" I suggest.

"Sounds like a plan," she says standing up.

"Hire or one that I already have?" She asks as we walk out the door.

"One that you have." I shrug.

"Good, 'cause I got This Is Us the other day." She says excitedly.

"Yes! We have to watch it!" I exclaim, maybe a bit too loud, receiving stares from people walking past us. We didn't get to see it in Cinemas because both of our works just didn't give us a day off when the other had a day off, and school so it was just basically impossible.

"Calm down," Hannah chuckles and we start making our way to her place.