Chapter 25

I jolt up when I heard someone pounding on the door.

"I'm coming." I mumble sitting up and getting out of bed.

I quickly make my way downstairs, I open the door and see Harry standing there. I expected a call, I didn't expect him to come over.

"Come in." I said moving aside.

"Thanks love." He says making his way in. I walk into the lounge and he follows behind.

"So, I talked to him." Harry starts. I nodded, signalling him to continue. "He has to be seen out with her for publicity, new album's coming out so they want people talking about one of us, management is making him do it. He loves you Izzy, he wouldn't do that."

"But he was still with her, and he didn't tell me." I mumble, sitting down on the couch, Harry placing himself next to me.

"I know, he said he didn't want you to know about it, because he was worried you'd be mad." He tells me.

"I wouldn't be mad if he told me straight up." I sigh, letting a tear slip.

"I know, the thing is he doesn't always think things through properly." He wraps his arm around me and pulled me into him as I cried.

I managed to calm myself down after a few minutes, then my phone starts ringing.

"It's Niall." I mumble as I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"You should answer it." Harry says.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey Izzy, can we talk please?" He sighs.

"Yeah, sure." I mumbled.

"I'll be at your house in 10." He said and hangs up.

"He said he's going to be here in 10 minutes." I tell Harry.

"Do you want me to go?" He asks standing up.

"Can you actually stay please?" I mumble.

"Yeah sure." He chuckles, sitting back down next to me.