Chapter 56

"Morning beautiful." Niall smiles at me when my eyes open.

"Morning." I sleepily mumble.

"Can we go pick up Charlie and Sammy?" He asks.

"I suppose." I chuckle, sitting up.

"Yay. Okay, get up and shower and stuff, I made you breakfast." He smiles. It was then I noticed his hair was a bit wet from the shower, and he's fully clothed.

"This is why I love you." I smile, giving him a quick kiss before getting out if the warm bed.

"What? Because I make you breakfast?" He laughs.

"Well, that's one of the reasons." I shrug, walking into the bathroom, and turning the shower on.

Niall's POV

I walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, where Han was, placing a pancake on a plate.

"You made her breakfast?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I helped." I shrugged, she laughed a little while shaking her head.

"What's your guys plan for today?" She asks me.

"We are going to pick up Charlie and Sammy, then I'm taking her and the twins out somewhere." I answered.

"Where are you taking them?" She questions.

"Don't know yet, I'll figure it out." I shrug.

"She hates surprises." She tells me and I nod.

"I, um, can you do me a favour?" I hesitantly ask.

"Depends on what it is?" She look over to me. I look behind me, down the hall, to make sure she won't be able to hear me, the sound of running water confirms she won't hear this conversation, so I speak up.

"Could you steal one of her rings for me?" She looks at me and her jaw drops.

Izzy's POV

I walk into the kitchen, drying ny hair with a towel. I see Niall and Han sitting at the table, eating breakfast.

"Hey guys." I give a small wave, sitting next to Niall on the table.

"Hey babe." He says, lacing our fingers together on top of the table.

"Please don't get all mushy." Han complains.

"We'll try not to." I poke my tongue out at her.

***

"Hey Mum." I say giving her a hug.

"Hey sweetie." She kisses my forehead. "Hey Niall."

"Hey Mrs. Mitchell." Niall gives her a hug.

"Tracey." She corrects. Niall chuckles and gives her a small nod.

"So, here's the father of my grandchildren." My Dad says, walking into the kitchen.

"Hey Dad." I smile, giving him a hug.

"Hey." He chuckles, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and looking t Niall.

"Hello." Niall gives a nervous wave.

"I trust you're looking after my daughter." Dad looks down at me.

"I do as much as I can." Niall.gives a small nod.

"Good, that's all I wanted to hear." Dad says and shakes Niall's hand.

"How were they?" I ask Mum, as Niall and Dad start their own conversation.

"They were good." She nods.

"Where are they?" I ask, she chuckles, walking into the lounge and they are laying on the couch, Niall and Dad walk in after us.

"They spoke." Dad told me.

"What?" Niall and I say at the same time.

"Just kidding." He chuckles.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." I place my hand over ny heart.

"You're giving me a heart attack." Niall sings.

"Oh boy.." I chuckle.

"You love me." He laughs, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"That, I do." I smile.

"What are your plans for the day?" Mum asks.

"Well, when we leave here, we're just going to the park or something." Niall tells them.

***

We get out of the car, and I walk to the back to get out Charlie, Niall getting Sammy out. We just carry them in our arms as we walk.

"Go that way." Niall nodded his head in the direction of a small pathway. This seems familiar.

We walk for a few more minutes, then sit down on the grass.

"Remember this?" He asked, laying down and laying Sammy on his chest. Niall's hand on his back to keep him from rolling off.

"This is when you told me you love me." I smile, laying down next to him, also laying Charlie on my stomach.

"I was so nervous." He chuckles.

"It was cute." I look to him and smile.

"I really miss you." I sigh.

"I miss you too." He gives me a sad smile.

"It's really hard.' I tell him.

"I know, and I'm sorry, I wish I could be here with you, I try to get away as much as I can." He tells me, reaching for my hand.

"I know, it's not your fault. Han said she's quitting work so she can help when she's not at school." I say as his thumb starts rubbing circles agasinst my hand.

"I have a question."

"And what's that?" I peel my eyes away from the blue sky to look at him.

"When I come back next, do you want to look for a house together?"