Chapter 45

"I'm doing something that's probably gonna send me to hell.." she says with a small shrug.

"What are you doing?" She ask her.

"Don't worry, it's nothing for you to worry about." She smiles then turns on her heels and walks off.

What could she be doing that she doesn't want to tell me? Is it something about me? Is it to do with that Luke guy? It is! It has to be! He did something.

I grabb my books from my locker and went to English. I walked in and made my way to my seat, next to Han, only, she wasn't there, her books were, but she was no where to be seen.

"Where's Hannah?" I whisper to the girl in front of me.

"I don't know, she just went up to the teacher then ran out of the classroom." She tells me.

"Do you know why?" I ask.

"No, sorry." She shrugs and turns back around.

Where is she?

The class started, and Han didn't return until the last ten minutes of class, her face was basically pale and she was out of breath.

Everyone in the class looked at her but the teacher payer her no mind, continuing to write on the board at the front of the class.

She walked to the back off the class and sat down next to me. I ripped a piece of paper from my book and grabbed my pen, I asked her what's wrong ans slid the piece of paper in front of her.

She looked down at it and grabbed a pen, writing something down on it and sliding it over to me.

'It's fine, you don't need to worry.' Is what it read.

'Are you alright?' I slid the paper back to her desk, after making sure the teacher was still facing the board, she was.

"Fine, honestly, please leave it.'

'Doesn't seem like it..' I know she told me to leave it, but I can't.

She didn't write anything back, she just slid the paper back to me, meaning the end of the conversation.

The rest of the lesson is left writing stuff in our books. As soon as the bell went, Han immediately stood up, gathered her books and left, not saying a word, strange.

I walked to my next class, and sat down, this is going to be a long day.

***

The final bell of the day rung and we all got up and went straight to our lockers and got stuff for homework, then left.

I walked to the front of the school, and waited for the lights to change. Dad sent me a message telling me to meet him at Nandos after school. It's a short walk, and a nice day, so I'll walk.

I checked my phone to see if I had any messages, I had one, from Niall.

From: Niall
I miss you! So much! Love you! xx

To: Niall
I miss you and love you more! I want to see you soon! xx

From: Niall
You will princess, I'll see you soon. xx

I put my phone back in my pocket and opened the door to Nandos, I searched the place for Dad, but he was no where in sight. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and was just about to call him when someone wrapped their arms around mt waist.

"This soon enough for you?" An Irish voice asked.

"Niall." I smiled and turned around and hugged him.

"Hey princess." He chuckled, kissing my forehead.

"I missed you." I smile, hugging him tighter.

"Careful." He chuckles and pulls away and looks at my small baby bump.

"So, two little ones." He smiled.

"Yep, our two little ones." I looked down at his hand on my stomach.

"They haven't started kicking yet." I tell him and he nods then grabs my hand and pulls ne over to a table and orders for us.

We just sit and talk, about tour, the babies, about pranks the boys have pulled on each other, and I tell him about Han and the recording and her acting strange, it's actually starting to freak me out. I'm worried.

"That's pretty strange." Niall agrees.

"Yeah, she wasn't at my locker after school, she usually has been, like to make sure no body asked about the baby or anything." I tell him and he places his hand over mine on the table.

"I'm sure she'll come around." He smiles and I nod.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone, informing me that he's sending Eleanor a message.

We continue talking and his phone starts ringing. He answers it then puts it on loudspeaker, placing it on the table.

"Hey guys!" El says into the phone.

"Hey." Niall and I say at the same time and Eleanor coo's at us.

"Anyways, um, I'm with her now, she's trying something on, she does seem to be acting a bit strange but she doesn't want to talk about it." She explains.

"Okay, thanks El."

"Yeah, no problem, I have to go now, she'll probably be coming out soon." And she hung up.

We finish eating then walk out to Niall's car. He opens the door for me and I get in and buckle my seat belt as he closes his door and jogs around his side and jumps in, the starts driving.

About half way through the drive my phone buzzes, signalling I have received a message.

I pull me phone out of my pocket and read it, it's from Hannah.

From: Han
I know you're annoyed I'm not telling you, I'm sorry, but it's for your own good .x

To: Han
Can't you just tell me, please? x

From: Han
This isn't exactly about you, it's fine, I promise .x

To: Han
If it isn't about me why aren't you telling me? x

From: Han
It's best if you don't know .x