Chapter 57

"When I come back next, do you want to look for a house together?"

"Of course." I didn't hesitate to answer.

"Really?" He seems surprised.

"Yeah." I chuckle, looking up at the sky again.

"Great." He smiled and laced our fingers together, in between us.

We just layed there in silence, until it started raining, then Charlie started crying. So we headed back to the car.

I strapped Charlie in and Niall strapped Sammy in. We both hopped in the front and Niall drove us home.

When we arrived at the apartment, it was pouring down with rain, I sent Han a quick message, asking her to open the door for us, a few seconds later, the door opened and Han stood there and waved. She held a finger up, telling us to wait a minute, so we did, about a minute later, she walked back with an umbrella in her hand.

She walked over to my side of the car and I got out, then getting Charlie out, then we walked around to Niall's side and he got out, then got Sammy out and we fused to the front door.

Niall's POV

We put Charlie and Sammy to bed and Izzy fall asleep shortly after. I walked into the lounge and Han was in the couch on her phone.

"Hey." I say, she turns around and gives me a small smile.

"Hey." She says when I take a seat next to her.

"I got the ring." She tells me, standing up and leaving the room, walking back in a few minutes later, and handed it over to me.

"Thanks." I say slipping it in my pocket.

"Can you look after the kids tonight please?" I ask her and she nods.

"Thanks, if she wakes up, tell her I went to visit one of the boys." I tell her.

"Will do." She smiles and gives me a small nod.

I stand up, and walk out of the apartment, then run to my car and drive to the jewelry shop.

***

"Hey babe." I smile, kissing her forehead.

"Hey." She sleepily mumbles.

"Get up." I shake her gently.

"I'm warm though."

"Pleeeeeeaaase." I beg.

"Fine." She sighs, and sits up. "Why?"

"I'm taking you out for dinner." I tell her and leave the room, then Han walks in. I asked her to pick a dress for her because I wanted it to be a surprise where we are going.

I sit on the couch and log onto twitter. I feel really bad for why everyone is saying about Izzy, she's an amazing person, and people telling her they hate her and want to kill her, is just not nice.

Izzy walks out of her bedroom about half an hour later, and my jaw drops. She is wearing a dark blue strapless dress coming to about mid thigh, with a bow around the middle. She looks stunning.

"Wow." I breath out.

"Hi." She nervously smiles.

"You ready?" I ask, and she nods.

"WAIT!" Han yells, running into her room and running back out with a camera.

"Really?" Izzy groans.

"Yes, now, pose." She smiles, holding the camera up.

I wrap my arm around her waist and she wraps her arm around my waist and we smile at the camera. She takes the photo, wishing us luck then shooing us out the door.

We drive the restaurant, only to see it swarming with paps.

"Shit." I mumble under my breath.

"It'll be alright." She gives me a reassuring smile.

I nod and hop out, jogging around to her side and opening the door for her.

As soon as the paps see us walking towards them, they all rush towards us, Izzy's grip on my hand tightens.

I wrapped my hand around her waist, keeping her closer to my side. She keeps her head down as we push through them.

When we finally enter, she lets out a breath of relief, I tell the lady at the desk my name, and she calls someone out to show us to our table.

We sat down and ordered our food. We just started talking, and I was getting extremely nervous, I mean, who wouldn't be? You're about to ask someone to be with you forever.

"Have you been on twitter lately?" I ask her.

"No, I've been busy with the kids." She shrugs. Well thank the lord for that. "Why's that?"

"Just stay off it for a while." I tell her and she nods, she understands that there's going to be hate, but I dont think she really knows how bad it's gotten since the pregnancy.

Our food comes and we eat in silence, it's not an awkward silence, just a this food is so good silence, you know how it is.

I'm getting more and more nervous by the second. It's driving me crazy.

When we finish, the waiter comes and clears our table, then he comes back a few minutes later.

"Would you like anything else?' He asks, looking directly at Izzy. I can tell she's uncomfortable, by the way she's squirming under his gaze.

"We're all good thanks." I tell him and he walks away, not even looking at me.

"Asshole." I mutter under my breath, Izzy quietly laughs while shaking her head.

Fuck, I'm so nervous. I rub my sweaty hands against my jeans and let out a long sigh.

"What's wrong?" Izzy asked.

"Nothing." I shrug. She raises an eyebrow as if to tell me she doesn't believe me, I sigh again.

"Okay, here goes.." I whisper to myself.

"You sure you're alright?" She asks me with a worried look.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I give her a small smile and she returns it.

Izzy's POV

"Remember when we first met?" Niall asks, smiling.

"Yeah, I was trying so hard not to scream in your face." I let out a small giggle.

"Well you did a good job at that." He smiles.

"I love you." He randomly says after about a minute silence.

"I love you more." I tell him with a wide smile.

"Okay...Um, I know you're like, still pretty young and stuff, but I love you, I really do, and I really care about you, and I was hoping that someday in the future, probably a few years, that'd you'll still be with me and want to marry me, but I, um, I got this ring.." He says pulling a small box out of his pocket.

"And I was hoping you'd promise to stay with me forever, and in a few years time when we're settled down more, I was hoping you'd consider marrying me, but until then, will you take this ring as a promise?"

My hands flew over my gaping mouth, I couldn't speak, I wanted to kiss him and hug him, but if I moved I would turn to jello.

"Y-yes." I managed to get out.

"Thank god." He sighed a breath of relief, sliding the ring onto my middle finger of my left hand.

I pull my hand back and admire ring. It's beautiful.

"Do you like it?" Niall asks with a wide smile.

"Yeah, it's beautiful." I look up to him and give him a smile.

"Let's go." He says standing up. "The night has only just begun.."