Chapter 26

Harry and I sat around talking for a while as we waited for Niall to arrive.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, Harry and I looked at each other, Harry nodded and I walked over to the door.

"Izzy I'm sorry." Niall said as son as I opened the door.

"Come in." I mumbled, moving aside. He walked in and I closed the door behind him.

I walked into the lounge and Niall followed.

"What's Harry doing here?" Niall asked.

"Well, unlike you, he actually answered his phone." I snapped. He basically cheated on me, I have reason to be pissed off.

"So, explain." I said, sitting nexy to Harry and looking at Niall.

"Okay, it was management, they wanted me to be seen out with her for publicity, I tried to tell them no, but they forced me. I didn't tell you because I thought you would be mad because I ruined the date." He told me.

"I'm more mad that you didn't tell me." I sighed. "I wouldn't have cared, just as long as you told me."

"I know, I'm sorry and I should have. I love you, and only you." He smiled, making my heart melt.

"I love you too." I said and he brought his lips to mine.

"That's my queue to go." Harry says standing up and leaving.

"Movies?" Niall asked when we pulled away.

"As long as it's The Notebook." I smiled. He hates that movie.

"Fine." He sighed.

"Great." I said putting it in the DVD player and I placed a box of tissues on the table before sitting on the couch and snuggling into his side.

That's how we spent the rest of the day, on the couch, watching movies and eating.

"Get up." Niall suddenly said.

"Why?" I mumbled, half asleep.

"We're going out for dinner." He said pulling me up off the couch.

"Where to?" I ask, slipping my converse on.

"Wherever we decide." Niall said happily.

I turned the TV off and we made our way outside, which had Paparazzi everywhere. Shit.

"Stay close." Niall said grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd. Ignoring all the questions they were throwing at us.

We eventually made it through the crowd and into the car, Niall beeped the horn but no one moved. He revved the engine and that's when they slowly started to clear a path.