Chapter 37

So, a few weeks have been, probably about a month and a bit, Niall and I have been talking everyday. Surprisingly. I have a small bump, Niall request that I showed him my stomach while we were on skype, so I did, he looked like he was almost crying. It was cute.

But at the moment, Han and I are at the doctors, to get an ultrasound. She got her licence, so now she can drive me to and from school and to doctors appointments and such.

"Miss Mitchell?" A doctor called out.

"That's me." I said standing up and walking to the doctor and Han and I followed him into the room.

"Do you want her to come in?" the doctor asked me and I nodded.

"Very well, follow me." He said and opened the door for us.

"Thanks." We both said quietly as we walked past him.

"Now, I need you to put this on." He said and handed me a piece of material that looked like a sheet.

I nodded and took it from him and walked into the bathroom. I quickly got changed and walked back out.  I sit in the bed and let the doctor do what he does best.

Niall's POV

From: Izzy xx
Going for an ultrasound! Love you! xx

To: Izzy xx
Have fun princess, tell me what it is when you find out! Love you too! xx

"Hey man, what's up?" Harry asked as he walked in the room.

"Izzy just said she's going for an ultrasound." I sighed. I'm happy, but I'm always staying up late so I can talk to her during the day, so I'm extremely tired.

"Get some sleep mate, I'll tell her that your asleep." He suggested.

"But I want to know if it's a boy or girl." I complained.

"I'll wake you up when she replies." He shrugged.

"You won't." I sighed. I know Harry, he'll forget.

"I'll get Liam to remind me." He chuckled.

"I'll just stay up, I'll sleep when she tells me." I shrugged.

"If you fall asleep during the next concert, don't blame me." He chuckles, walking out of the room.

"Whatever mate." I sigh and laid back down on the bed and wait for her to tell me.

Izzy's POV

"So, how do you feel now?" Han asks as we walked out of the doctors.

"I feel awesome. It makes things easier." I smiled.

"Yeah, it wouldn't have mattered what you got anyways." She chuckled.

"Yeah." I smiled and pulled out my phone to text Niall.

Niall's POV

I shot up when I heard my phone go off. I grabbed it off the table and read it. It was from Izzy.

From: Izzy xx
Having twins! A boy and girl! Love you! xx

This could be interesting..