Chapter 12

"Izzy, this is Eleanor, El, this is Izzy." Niall introduces us when we walk in the restaurant.

"Hello," she smiles, giving me a hug.

"Hey," I greet, hugging her back.

Niall pulls out a chair for me next to Eleanor, I sit down and mumble a quiet thank you and he takes his seat next to me.

"I've heard a lot about you," Eleanor whispers to me.

"I've heard a lot about you too," I whisper back.

"Only good I hope." She chuckles.

"Yeah, that's all I hear," I chuckle.

"Stop gossiping," Louis whispers to us.

"Shut up you," Eleanor says tapping his nose with her finger.

"What do you want to order?" Niall asks me.

"I don't know, I've never been here before," I tell him.

"Seriously?" He asks, looking shocked.

"Yup." I shrug, popping the p.

"You are missing out." He chuckles

"What do you recommend I get?"

"The fish, it's amazing," he points to it on the menu.

"I'll get the fish then," I smile at him and he smiles back.

Not long after I've decided the waitress comes over and takes our orders. She glares at me while she's taking Harry's order on the other side of the table. Niall doesn't notice buy Eleanor does.

"Don't worry about her," she leans over to me, "you get used to girls doing that, they just wish they could be in your position."

"She doesn't even know me though," I frown.

"They never do, it's because they want to be where you're sitting instead of waiting on their table, don't worry too much about her, you're the one with him, you're already doing better than her."

"Thanks," I give her a smile and she returns it.

So I ignore the girl death staring me and I focus on the conversation the guys are having about their new album. I'm excited about it.

When the food arrives all the conversations around the table dies because everyone's mouths are full of delicious food. Niall was right, the fish is amazing.

***

"No Niall, I can pay, it's fine." I sigh.

"No, I invited you along and I am going to pay for you." He tells me, pulling out his wallet and paying before I can say another word.

"Do you want to come shopping with me, the boys don't want to," Eleanor asks me.

"Yeah, sure," I shrug.

"Great, do you want to go now or later." She asks looking at her watch.

"I'm cool with whenever."

"Great, we'll go now," Eleanor says and runs up to Louis and kisses his cheek.

"If she scares you too much, or you don't feel safe with her driving just call me and I'll come get you," Niall warns giving me a hug.

"I'm sure I'll be fine," I chuckle, hugging him back.

"Have fun." He smirks, kissing my forehead.

"Let's go," Eleanor grabs my arm and drags me to her car. "I'm actually a pretty good driver, don't worry."

"I trust you, I want to make it out alive." I chuckle.

"You will," She nods, starting the car and pulling out of the car park.

In the car we talked about, well nothing in general really, just everything basically.

"What shop do you want to go to first?" El asks.

"Um, what about that one?" I point to one with shoes in the window.

***

2 hours later and we're both carrying more than 5 shopping bags each, and we're exhausted. At the moment, we are on our way to where the boys are. We are probably going to be spending the rest of the day there, watching movies, the usual.

We stop at my place first, so we could drop the things I got off, so they don't stay in her car because if they do I will probably forget them and all that shopping would be for noting.

"Izzy!" Harry yells when we open the door and he pulls me into a hug.

"Hey, Harry," I greet, hugging him back, it was only then I realised his shirt is wet.

"Um, why?" I ask, pulling away.

"Louis stopped and bought it on the way home," he says and moves to the side.

Just as I was about to ask what he got, someone squirted water at me! I looked at Louis to see him laughing, with a water pistol.