Chapter 47

You know when you get that feeling in your gut, not talking about the babies here, but when you can sense something is wrong, and you want to help, but you can't do a thing about it, yeah, I have that now. And I don't like it, not one bit.

I just got off the phone to Eleanor, she said Han hasn't been talking to her, apparently she isn't talking to anyone, not even her parents.

I also called her parents, and they don't want to talk about her, it's scaring the crap out of me.

Niall called yesterday and said that she might just need some space and not to worry too much because worrying too much could hurt the babies, and neither of us want that.

I hear my phone go off, I look on my bedside table, I have a message, from Hannah. I rush to pick my phone up and unlock it.

From: Han
I know you're pissed and probably don't want to talk to me, but please come over and hear me out, I need to talk to you, please, it's urgent!! Please. x

I get out of bed, not bothering to shower, I'm only going to Han's. I know that if she says please more than once in a message, or sentence, it's urgent.

I rush down the stairs, saying bye to Mum and Dad on the way, ignoring them when they ask why I'm going to Han's.

I walk as fast as I can to her place, when I do, I see another car there, El's. I walk up to the door and walk straight in, don't expect me to knock when I know the door is unlocked.

"What is it? Are you okay?" I ask walking into the lounge room, but no one is in there.

"In her room." A voice calls from the kitchen.

"Thanks." I call back and make my way to her room.

I walk in and see Eleanor pacing at the end of the bed, when I close the door is when they notice me, both heads turn to me and Han sits up from her laying position on the bed.

"What the hell is going on? Can you tell us now?" El said angrily.

"You guys are so going to hate me for this." She mumbles. "And him."

"What is it?" I ask, remaining calm, unlike El.

"I haven't been talking to you, or been at school, because that Luke guy works for my brother." She explains.

"What?" El and I say at the same time.

"I didn't want to tell you because he threatened your careers, and One Direction, and mine, my own freakin' brother, threatened me. He said that they deserve what's coming."

"What do you mean?" I ask. Why would her brother do this.

"I don't know, but he is being a complete dick, ever since he left, he's been a complete asshole. He threatened me for god sake." She was getting angry, but she was only just getting started.

"I haven't been at school or talking to you guys because I went to see him, Mum told me it's best if I didn't tell anyone until I returned." I can tell it's hurting her, her own brother turning on her like that.

I sat down next to her on the bed and she leant her head on my shoulder.

"So what happened?" El asked, she's still angry, but it isn't directed at Han.

"I don't even know really. He's my brother, I have the most embarrassing shit against him, but he's still my brother." She sighed.

"And...He threatened my career, your best friends career, your best friends boyfriends career, your cousins boyfriends career, your idols careers, and lets not forget his own sisters career." El snapped, she's angry at Han again.

"I know, but I'm not a low life dick like him, I can't just do that, and plus, he's already started on ruining my career." She sadly sighed.

"What's that supposed to mean." I asked.

"Mum doesn't know he's doing this, she just thinks I wanted to go there because I miss him, and he told Mum that I'm the low life, and she now seems to think that while I was over there, all I did was go to the pub, get smashed, and do drugs." Her eyes were brimming with tears and she looked like she wanted to punch something, well, someone, probably her brother.

Before we could say anything, Eleanor was out the door. We waited a few minutes and soon we heard yelling from downstairs.

"Shit," Han mumbled, and jumped off the bed and ran to the kitchen. I followed her, not running at the same speed, but walking pretty fast.

"Why would I lie to you?" El snaps at Han's mother.

"Because you want to protect your perfect little cousin." Her Mum smirks.

"You can't actually be serious? All the things my family has done for you guys, what, now it means nothing." I can tell El wants to lunge at her, and so do I in all honesty, but my babies aren't going to be hurt.

"Well, if I'm honest, she's not going to do anything with her life." Her mum cackles. Oh hell no. No one can insult Han, not even he'd own mother. "She can't even pass a test for Christ sake. She almost failed History last year."

"Is that why you're doing this?" Han sighs. "Because I failed, well news flash for you, Mum, maybe if your son was as perfect as you thought he was, maybe he could have helped me, and maybe if you were a good mother, you also would have helped."

She sounds defeated as she walks out of the house.

El and her Mum have a glaring competition and I have to push El out the door before Han runs off, but when we get outside, she can't be seen..