Chapter 27

Niall and I were just walking down the road, just enjoying each others company.

We had just been to Nandos, romantic, I know...Note sarcasm. But it was nice, neither of us felt like doing something fancy.

"What's your favourite colour?" Niall randomly asked.

"Pink, yours?" I looked up at him.

"Green." He smiled.

"That's a nice colour." I chuckled.

"It is." He said leading me into a park.

We walked around for a bit, talking about anything and everything. It was nice, I could be myself around him.

Niall randomly stopped and sat down, pulling me down with him, my head rested in his lap as he leaned against a tree.

"Do you have school tomorrow?" Niall asked, running his fingers through my hair.

"Yea." I sighed. I'm not really looking forward to it, people are always asking me about Niall, if we're dating, if I could hook them up with one of the boys. It gets annoying after a while.

"I'll pick you up after." He offered.

"You don't have to." I mumbled.

"I want to, I can pick your friend up too." He said looking down at me.

"Her auntie or something is picking her up and they're going shopping." I sighed. Hannah is always busy now.

"That sucks, I want to meet her properly, when she's not threatening to chop my balls off." Niall chuckled at what my friend had threatened to do to Niall if he hurt me. I hope he doesn't.

"Hey Izzy." Niall said, grabbing my attention.

"Yeah?" I asked, looking into his blue eyes.

"I need to tell you something." He sighed. This doesn't sound good...

"Yeah..." I motioned for him to continue.

"I'm on tour next week." He quietly mumbled. "Please don't get upset."

"Niall, I'm not going to be upset, this is you dream, your job, it what you want to do. Don't worry, I'll be fine, as long as you don't go kissing girls." I lightly chuckled.

"I love you." He said pressing his lips to mine.

"I love you too." I mumbled into the kiss.