Chapter 32

Niall's POV

I look over at Izzy asleep next to me. I'm honestly happy I was her first.  I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her body close to mine,

I wake up to Izzy's phone ringing. She slowly wakes up, rubbing her eyes and answering.

Izzy's POV

"Hello." I answer Han's call.

"Hey, just wondering if you wanted to go to the movies or something today?" She asked.

"Yeah, I don't see why not." I shrug, even though she couldn't see the shrug.

"Great, meet me there at 2." She says and hangs up.

"Who was that?" Niall asked, making me jump slightly, for a second I actually completely forgot he was here.

***

-3 weeks later-

"I miss Niall." I whine to Han.

"And I miss eating chocolate, but you don't see me complaining." She said jokingly.

"Care to explain why you're not eating chocolate?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Made a bet with my Dad, he thinks I can't go a month without chocolate." She chuckled.

"What about the other week?" I ask her. Surely the day Niall came back she brought chocolate.

"I only had ice cream." She shrugged.

"Righto then." I chuckled.

I suddenly felt the need to vomit, I've been feeling like this for a while now, and I hate it. I run to the bathroom and throw up basically anything and everything that was in my stomach.

Hannah walks in seconds later, she holds my hair up as I throw up into the toilet.

"Are you sure you're okay? You've been throwing up for ages. Do you need to go to the doctor?" Han asks as I wash my face.

I sighed. She needs to know.

"I need to tell you something." I mumbled.

"What is it? You're not pregnant are you?" She raised an eyebrow. My mouth opens to speak, but no words come out. She's right.

"Holy shit! Are you serious?" She gapes at me. I just nod.

"Congratulations!" She gives me a hug. This is odd, I thought she would be pissed off at me.

"Thanks." I smile.

"You need to tell him." She sighs.

"What if he leaves?" I start to panic.

"Then I will definitely chop his balls off." She says, I'm not sure if she is serious or not though.

***

"Izzy, just call him! Holding it off will only make it worse." Han says handing me my phone.

"What's the worst that could happen?" She raises an eyebrow.

"He leaves, he says he doesn't want anything to do with me, he says it's not his, I can continue.." I trail off.

"If he does any of that, I will chop his dick off." She chuckled.

"But-" She cut me off.

"Just call him." She takes my phone off me, clicks a few things and hands it back to me, I look at the screen and she is calling Niall.