Chapter 8

"Turn that bloody thing off." Hannah groans rolling over and putting a pillow over her head.

"I have to go to work," I sigh, getting up.

"Oh shit! So do I." Hannah exclaims jumping out of her bed. "I dibs first shower."

***

"Hello, what can I get for you?" I ask a couple that just walked in and sat at one of the tables.

"I will have a glass of water and she will have a hot chocolate thanks." The man spoke. He hands me the money and I give him the change.

"I'll be right back with that." I smile and turn to walk away.

"Awh, you remembered." I heard the girl say. It's pretty easy to remember, it's just a hot chocolate.

"Of course, how could I forget." The man said back to her. How cliche?

"Guess who just walked in?" Alex says excitedly as I come back from giving the couple their order.

"Who?" I asked leaning against the counter.

"One Direction," she almost screamed.

"Dibs," I say quickly grabbing a pen and pad and walking out. We always call dibs if there is a cute guy or guys, she usually wins and she sometimes ends up with a number or two.

"Hello, what can I get you?" I ask when I approached the table.

"Izzy!" Niall exclaims, jumping up and giving me a hug.

"Hey, but I'm not on the menu," I joke.

"He's heartbroken now," Zayn says sarcastically.

"I know where you work now," Louis smirks.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, but I would." He says raising an eyebrow.

"Crap, but anyway, what do you guys want?" I ask again. They tell me their order and I walk back.

"That did not just happen," Alex said as I came back. "You did not just get a Horan Hug and act so calm! That's not possible." She says and started fangirling, jumping up and down in the spot.

"Relax, breath," I chuckle, placing my hands on her shoulders to stop her from jumping up and down. How did I actually remain calm though? I never fail to surprise myself.

.

"There you go," I say coming back with their order and placing it on the table.

"Thanks," Liam said smiling.

"Stay and talk with us," Harry suggests.

"I would but I'd get in trouble," I sadly sigh.

"Well, when do you finish?" Niall asks.

"In about 10 minutes." I shrug, looking at the clock on the wall.

"Well, we will wait for 10 minutes," Zayn says.

"Okay, I'll see you then," I smile at them and walk off.

"Izzy, you can finish now if you want, Alex can do the rest." Kim, my boss tells me.

"You sure?" I ask.

"Positive, go talk to your boyfriends." She winks, waving me off.

"They're not my boyfriends," I mumble but make my way over to them.

"Sure, sure," Kim calls out.

"Hey, got off early." I smile, taking a seat between Niall and Harry.

"What are you doing for the rest of the day?" Liam asks.

"Absolutely nothing," I sigh.

"You could come over to our hotel," Louis smirks.

"I don't think that would be a wise idea," I mumble.

"Oh, I think it would," he chuckles.

"You'll be alright," Zayn smiles.

"Okay," I agree. "I'll go."