Chapter 24

Niall and I stayed like that for a while. Just enjoying each others presence.

About 10 minutes passed, when I suddenly felt something vibrate against my back, I shot up.

"Niall was that your phone?" I ask looking at him.

"Yeah, hang on." He mumbles pulling his phone out of his pocket then up to his ear.

***

Sitting on my bed, doing nothing, is absolutely boring. No one is replying to me. I don't get it, did I do something wrong? Not even Han is replying. What was the phone call about?

I sigh, pulling the covers over my body and falling asleep.

I wake up to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I mumble into the speaker, not bothering to check who has called.

"Open your damn front door." Han says into the phone, I can tell she's slightly annoyed.

"Why?" I sigh, running my fingers through my hair.

"Because it's pouring down with rain, I'm freezing, and your coffee is getting cold." She almost snaps at me.

"Chill, I'm on my way down." I mumble and hang up, I pull the covers off me and walk downstairs.

"About time." She says brushing past me and into the lounge, I follow after her, she turn around and gives me a coffee, I take a small sip and she starts talking.

"How'd it go last night?" She asks me.

"Good, he told me he loves me." I can't help the smile forming across my face.

"That's just great isn't it." She mumbles sarcastically.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"What time did you guys leave?" She asks. Why is she asking me this?

"I don't know, someone called him and he had to drop me off." I shrug. At first I thought nothing of it, but now I'm a little worried.

"Bloody hell." She sighs, running a hand through her hair.

"What? What is it?" I ask.

"I have to go." She mumbles walking out of the lounge.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, where the hell do you think you're going?" I say standing in front of her, stopping her in her tracks.

"Izzy, I have to get to work." She sigh trying to get past me. She's lying.

"You don't work on Sunday's." I point out.

She lets out a frustrated sigh, then runs her fingers through her hair again.

"I just have to go." She say pushing past me.

"What is going on?" I ask myself.

I made my way up to my room and got dressed, I'm not going out today and I can't be bothered having a shower. I got back in bed and got my laptop out and logged onto twitter.

What I saw brought me to tears.

'Niall caught cheating on girlfriend of two weeks?'

'Niall caught cheating on girlfriend, Izzy, with model, Barbara Palvin!'

I quickly shut my laptop, I've seen enough. I decided to call Niall.

I got my phone out and dialed his number. But as I suspected. No answer.

Maybe one of the other boys could explain what's going on. I'll call Harry first.

"Hello?" He answers on the second ring.

"Hey Harry, it's Izzy." I sigh.

"Hey Izzy, what's up?" He asks.

"Do you know what's going on with Niall?" I ask him.

"What do you mean?" He mumbles, I heard a door close in the background.

"Last night, Niall got a phone call, then left." I sigh, laying back on the bed, "now he won't answer his phone and there's things on twitter about Barbara someone.

"I have no idea, I'll ask him about it." He tells me.

"Thanks." I smile.

"Yeah, no problem, I think it's someone trying to get some attention on them, but I'll go talk to him now." He says and hangs up.

I laid back on my bed. And waited...And waited...So much I fell asleep, again..