Chapter 60

"Babe, can you answer that!" Niall calls from the kitchen as his phone starts ringing.

"Sure." I say smiling. I grab his phone off the table, it's an unknown number. I slide my thumb over the answer button.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hello sweetie, is Niall there?" A woman asks.

"Um, yeah, who's this?" I question.

"This is his mother, if you're a fan that's stolen his phone could you please return it." She says sweetly.

"No, this is Iz-" I get cut of by a quite dramatic gasp from his Mum.

"You're Izzy, I'm so sorry dear." She says.

"It's fine." I chuckle.

"Okay, well, you're actually the person I wanted to talk to." She pauses. "I was hoping you and the twins come over here about a week before he's supposed to be back, so you can surprise him, and so I can finally meet you and the twins, instead of a few skypes and messages."

"Yeah, I'd love that." I smile. Maura and I have occasionally talked over skype and a few messages. She's a lovely lady.

"Great, well I have to go sweetheart, I'll see you soon hopefully." She says. We sat our goodbyes and hang up.

"Who was it?" Niall asks.

"Your Mum." I smile, sitting on the couch.

"What'd she want?" He asked, sitting next to me.

"Just to see how you were." I shrug, pressing play on the DVD.

***

Elle's POV

I open the door to the apartment, just as I was about to call out to let my presence be known to anyone who cared, I heard yelling.

"Why did you finally decide to tell me? Did you think it would be an easy way to get rid of me?" Izzy snaps. Oh boy, this can't be good.

"You know that's not true!" Niall yells back.

"Then why didn't you just tell me about it in the first place?!" She yells.

"Because I fell in love with you! I didn't think it would have mattered!"

I decided to step in, be the sensible-ish person for once.

"Guys, stop fighting." I walk into the kitchen.

"Don't even talk to me right now!" Izzy yells at me. She's angry, very angry. Angry Izzy is bad.

"Look, Izzy w-" She cut me off.

"Don't say you 'did it for me!' I know why you did it!"

"Why'd we do it then?" I ask.

"Because you thought, oh, hey look, let's all go behind Izzy's back." She glared at me.

"No, it wasn't a big deal." Niall sighs, running his fi hers through his hair.

"Not a big deal?" she dryly laughs. "My whole relationship has been set up!"

"Izzy-" She cuts Niall off.

"Don't say you love me. You only did this because you can say 'Oh hey look at me, I'm dating a fan!'" She says and walks into her room.

"I should go, I'll let you guys sort it out." I tell Niall, he nods and I grab my bag and phone. I wish him goodluck, then walk out the door and to El's place.

Niall's POV

I knew she'd react like this, but I was just hoping she wouldn't. I walk into her room and just stand in the door way.

"Piss off." She mumbles.

"No. Please just hear me out." I sigh.

"I know what you're going to say." She snaps.

"What am I going to say then?" I ask.

"You're going to tell me you love me, then you'll expect me to come crawling back to you and pretend this never happened." She snapped.

Izzy's POV

Niall looked shocked. Speechless. He shook his hand and sighed.

"Y-you promised.." He stuttered.

"I did." I sighed. "But you also promised you wouldn't break my heart."

"I didn't want to." He mumbled.

"Well you did."

"Please give me another chance?" He pleads.

"Niall, I've given you too many." I sigh, breaking my own heart even more.

"Is that it then?" He over to me. "Is this the way it's going to be?"

"Yes." I nod. I love him, but maybe we need space, maybe we weren't ready. I hate to say this, but maybe we weren't meant to be..

"I guess I'll see you around then." He says, I can hear the hurt in his voice.

"I love you Niall, I do." I tell him as he walks out of the room. I stand up and follow him to the lounge.

"I love you. Forever and Always." He says, kissing me, passionately.