Chapter 5

"So what are you doing for the rest of the day?" Niall asks.

"Not that much, going out to lunch with a friend," I answer.

"Awesome, do you want me to drop you off?" He offers

"Could you just drop me at home?" I ask.

"Sure, do you want to leave now?" He questions.

"I'm fine with whenever, as long as it's before 12." I shrug

"Yep, just let me have a shower, and I'll drop you." He calls out as he gets up and walks down the hall.

"Don't think you're getting off easy," Louis says walking into the lounge and pointing to me. "Just warning you."

"You don't even know where I live so you can't," I say poking my tongue out at him.

"Niall knows," He shrugs, sitting down on the couch.

"What makes you think he will tell you?" I ask.

"Let's just say, I know what he's like, he'll tell me." He chuckles.

"Crap," I mumble.

"Yeah, you better be scared." He smirks, poking my cheek. He walks into the kitchen and I follow and sit on one of the stools.

"You ready?" Niall asks, walking into the kitchen.

"Yep, let's go," I say standing up.

"Bye Izzy," Louis waved and gave me an I will find out, look.

"See ya, Louis," I wave back, following Niall out the door.

"What was that about?" Niall asks as he opened the car door for me.

"What was what about?" I ask as he closes the door and jogs around the other side of the car.

"The look Louis gave you," he chuckles.

"Oh, he was just basically saying he will be getting us back." I sigh.

"That can't be good. Last time he got in a load of trouble," Niall awkwardly chuckles.

"Ah well, it was nice knowing you," I joke and he chuckles.

The rest of the drive was silent, almost an awkward silence but he turned the radio on and he started humming the tune. I could get used to this. Not that I will, but I could.

"Well, here we are," he announces, stopping the car.

"Thanks, um, I'll text you," I nod, opening the door.

"Yeah, we'll catch up soon," he says getting out also.

"Yeah, definitely."

"Yup, do you want me to come in and explain," he asks.

"If you don't mind," I nervously smile.

"Sure," he chuckles and we walk up to the front door, I got my keys put and was about to put it in the hole, the door swings open and I got pulled into a hug.

"There you are! I was so worried." Mum says pulling away then looking at Niall. "Thank you for- Wait, you're the boy she has posters of on her wall!"

"Oh no," I mumble, looking towards the ground.

"God I hope so," Niall chuckles, he reaches his hand out to shake Mum's, "I'm Niall."

"Nice to meet you, Niall," Mum says shaking his hand.

Yay, they're getting along! Maybe she will approve so I can marry him already! Shut up Izzy!

"Would you like to come in?" Mum offers, stepping aside.

"No, thank you though, I should probably get going." He sighs.

"Okay, well, you're always welcome," Mum says shaking his hand again.

"Thank you." He says smiling. "Well, I'll see ya." He says, turning and giving me a hug.

"Bye Niall." I smile hugging him back, I walk him to the front door and wave to him as he pulls out of the driveway.  I walk back inside to where Mum was trying to spy on us.

"So you weren't kidding about backstage," she chuckles.

"Nope, I still think I'm dreaming though," I say before heading upstairs to get ready for lunch.