Chapter 16

"You nearly ready?" Niall calls from downstairs. We went back to my place so I could get changed.

"Yeah, nearly." I call back, running around the room to try to find my shoe.

"Oh my God, this is ridiculous." I mumble to myself.

"You okay in there?" Niall asks through the door.

"Yeah, I'm good, you can come in if you like." I chuckle. Seconds later the door opens and Niall walks in.

"I'm trying to find a shoe." I tell him.

"What shoe?" He chuckles.

"The pair to the one on my bed." I say pointing to the shoe on my bed.

"Is that it there?" Niall asks, pointing to the other corner of my bed.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me." I groan and walk over to it.

"Thank you." I chuckle, sitting down and putting them on.

***

"What do you want to do now?" Niall asks as he gets back in the car.

"I dunno, movies?" I shrug.

"Your place or mine?" He asks.

"Mine." I smile.

"Okay." He nods, starting the car.

Niall had taken me to this fancy little restaurant, it was so cute. We told each other about ourselves, I had to pretend I didn't know as much about him, for the sake of my sanity, he brought up the life-size poster of him in my room, that was a little awkward, but apart from that, the date was awesome. He refused to let me pay though.

I'm brought from my thoughts when the door opened, I quickly got out and Niall linked our arms. We skip, yes, literally skip, up to the front door.

I open the door and we walk in, Mum's at work, so we don't need to worry about running into her, however, my Dad's home, this may end badly.

My head snaps around when I hear someone clearing their throat.

"Hey Dad." I smile at him.

"Hello Izzy, who's this?" He asks, pointing to Niall.

"I'm Niall." Niall introduced, reaching his hand out. Dad hesitantly shakes it, well that a good start.

"Why do you look so familiar?" Dad asks with a frown on his face.

"He's Niall Horan, from One Direction." I inform him.

"Ahhh, you're on her wall." Dad chuckles. Niall just nods.

"Yeah, we're just going to watch movies, so bye." I rush and grab Niall's hand and pull him into my room.

"What's the rush?" He chuckles as I close the door.

"You'd be out there for like a couple hours." I mumble sitting down on the bed.

"What movie are we going to watch?" I asks, changing the subject.

"Well what movies do you have?" He asks

"Um, not that many." I shrug.

We argue for a while about what movie we should watch, we decide on watching Mean Girls.

At the moment, I am struggling to keep my eyes open, while being snuggled into Niall's side, my cheek is leaning against his chest, under the covers, it's quite cozy.

"Are you tired?" Niall asks. I just nod. "Get some sleep then." He whispers.

As much as I wanted to stay awake with Niall, I want to sleep, I look at the time and it was almost 10:00pm. I decide to just get some sleep, I'll see him tomorrow anyway.

"Goodnight Princess." I hear Niall whisper just seconds before I fell asleep, placing a soft kiss to my cheek.