Chapter 11

-End of Week-

So today is Friday, last day of the week, I still haven't convinced Hannah to come with me to lunch with the boys, I mean, I expected her to just agree, I mean seriously, she almost jumped a guy because she thought he was Harry. But she just won't come, no matter how much I beg her. I think I'm just starting to annoying her. I'm going to be the only girl unless Eleanor comes. Perrie and Sophia said they can't make it. Hopefully she does. I really want to meet her, I mean, she is beautiful, and Louis always talks about her.

"Hey dickhead," Hannah greets as I close my locker.

"That's always nice," I chuckle.

"I'm always nice," she jokes, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"No, you're not," I tell her honestly.

"I'm hurt," she says sarcastically, and placing her hand over her heart.

"But why won't you come tomorrow?" I ask.

"Because I'm busy." She sighs.

"Doing what?" I question.

"Well my brother is moving out and I have to help him," she shrugs.

"So you'd rather help your brother move out than go to lunch with One Direction?" I ask, clearly shocked.

"Well, yeah, I mean, he's moving to Australia, so it's the last time I will see him for ages." She sighs.

"Oh, well tell him I said good luck," I say smiling.

"Yeah will do," she nods, she gives me a quick hug then skips off.

-Next Day-

"I don't know what to wear!" I panic.

"Well did they tell you where it is?" she asks, I put the phone on loudspeaker and chuck it on the bed.

"No, but Niall said not fancy," I sigh.

"Well then wear jeans and a top or something?" she suggests.

"That's not that helpful," I groan, sitting on the bed.

"Okay, well um, oh crap, hang on a minute," she mumbles and the line goes silent until I hear yelling.

"Why do you have to move to Australia?" I hear Hannah yell.

"It's a great opportunity," I hear a male say, a bit quieter, but still loud.

"But it's on the other side of the world!" She says a bit quieter than before.

"I'll call you, and text you," her brother tells her.

"I'm going to miss you," she says and it sounded like she was crying.

"I'm going to miss picking on you!" He chuckles. "Promise me one thing."

"What?" She asks, sounding closer to the phone.

"Stay away from the boys, I can't beat them up from the other side of the world if they hurt you." He jokes.

"I'll try." She chuckles.

"Hurry up on the phone, you have to help me pack," he chuckles.

"Don't mess with the hair!" She yells. "Can I move into your room?"

"We'll see."

"Okay, just wear like jeans and a top or something," she says into the speaker, making me jump.

"But what top, I have a lot!" I groan.

"I don't know, one of them, look, I gotta go, I'll talk after your date," she says.

"Okay, bye." I sigh. "And it's not a date."

"If that's what you want me to believe. Okay, I really got to go, see ya," she rushes then hangs up.

Great, that wasn't helpful at all. I decide to go with some blue washed out jeans and a white top and a jacket over it. I walk downstairs, sit on the couch and wait for Niall to pick me up.

"You look nice," Mum compliments, sitting next to me.

"Thanks," I mumble.

"Don't even think about getting the door, I want to meet him," Mum immediately stands up when there's a knock at the door.

"You've already met him," I call out to her.

"Well, I want to meet him again," she calls, poking her head back around.

"Just because you think he is cute," I mutter

"I heard that!" Mum calls back.

"Hello, Mrs Mitchell," I hear an Irish voice say.

"Please, call me Tracey," Mum tells him, probably smiling.

Did she just do that? I think she just did that. I stand up and walk to the lounge room door. I lean out the door way and watch their interaction. Niall doesn't look uncomfortable, so that's good. When mum tells him to come inside I run to the couch and pull out my phone, pretending I wasn't trying to eavesdrop.

"Hey, Izzy," Niall says standing in the doorway, he's smirking at me. Why is he smirking at me? He looks so damn attractive but why is he doing it?

"Hey," I smile back.

"You ready?" He asks, now standing in front of me.

"Yep." I nod grabbing his hands he held out for me to help me up.

"Let's go then," he says and we walk out of the door after being told to be careful by my Mum.