Chapter 13

The boys and I had been chasing each other around the house, for about an hour, El was just sitting watching us, laughing at us when we fell over or someone got us wet.

"Okay, okay, I truce." I laugh, raising my arms in defeat.

"Yeah, I was gonna say the same." Niall says standing next to me.

"Well you guys are no fun." Louis huffs.

"You guys can continue, I just don't want to keep running around." I shrug.

"Party pooper." Harry says standing on the other side of me.

"Crap, I don't have anything to change into." I mumble to myself.

"You can wear something of mine." Niall offers.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Positive." He nods, grabbing my hand and leading me to his room.

He gives me a pair of shorts and a shirt, then he leaves me to change.

I quickly change then make my way down stairs, in my way down I bumped into Harry.

"Don't let him get me!" Harry exclaims, moving behind me.

"Oh, so you take cover behind me, after I decided I'm playing anymore." I chuckle.

"Well yeah." He shrugs.

I looked at Louis who was slowly walking towards us, when he was a few steps away from us he mouthed 'duck' and that's exactly what I do.

"No, I hate you both!" Harry yells, but at the exact same time, Zayn had come up behind Louis and sprayed him with water.

I quickly make my way over to Niall and El who were sitting on the couch.

"Hey." I say when I sit down.

"Hey." El and Niall say at the same time.

"What are we gonna do for the rest of the day?" I asks

"No idea." Niall shrugs

I was about to suggest watching a movie but Zayn comes over and lies over the three of us.

"You right there?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Yep, perfect." He chuckles.

"Just because you are lying on people who are dry, doesn't mean I won't get you." Louis says stalking over to us.

"Zayn get off, I don't want to get wet!" El exclaims, trying to push Zayn's legs off her.

"Don't worry babe, I won't get you." Louis says smiling at her.

"Awh! Cute." I coo.

"But I will get you!" He warns pointing the gun at me.

"Okay, sorry." I raise my arms up in surrender.

"Yeah, that's right." Louis smirks, then squirts Zayn, making him jump off us.

"Sorry love." Louis mumbles, kissing El's cheek.

"It's okay." She giggles, kissing his nose.

"Guys! Take it outside!" El yells through the house.

The next thing we hear is a door opening then closing a few seconds later.

"Well, that was interesting." I sigh.

"Yeah." El chuckles.

We sit around for about and hour, just watching movies and talking, Niall saying we were boring so he went outside with the rest of the boys. We were currently watching The Notebook. The box of tissues that sat on the table was nearly empty. We just couldn't stop crying. About 5 minutes later all the boys walked in, they looked at us then looked the TV, then they just made their way to the couch.

"No! Get changed first! I don't want the couch getting wet!" El rushes before they all sit down.

"Of course you don't" Niall mumbles.

"Then it'll smell! Go get changed." She says, pointing to the hallway that leads to their rooms.

"Gimme a kiss first." Louis said walking up go her and placing a kiss to her lips, I continued to watch the movie.

"C'mon Louis, let's go." Niall exclaims and I looked over to them in time to see Louis pull away from El.

A few minutes later they all came back out and Niall sits next to me. I lean my head on his shoulder and continue crying. He just pulled me into him and hugged me. Louis was doing the same with Eleanor.