Chapter 38

Izzy's POV

I have spent the past week in bed I'm not sick or anything, I just can't be bothered to get up.

"Izzy! Come and have dinner!" Mum called from downstairs.

I groaned but did as she said. I was halfway down the stairs when the front door opened.

I rushed down to see who it was. Hoping it would be Niall, I know he's on tour, but I can dream. But no, it's Dad.

"Hey." I waved at him.

"Hey, how's your day been?" He asked.

"Spent in bed." Mum answered for me.

"You should get out more." Dad chuckles, placing his hand on my stomach.

"Tomorrow." I shrugged.

"That's what you said yesterday." He said as he made his way into the kitchen.

"And the day before." Mum added in.

"I know, I know, I will, I'll go shopping with Hannah or someone." I shrug.

"Call her tonight to see if she can." Dad told me and I nodded.

***

"So what did Niall say about the twins?" Han asked me.

"He said it's great news, but he's a bit scared." I chuckled.

"Why's he scared?" She asked.

"Because he will always be away from us and he's worried they might not think of him as a father because he's never around." I sighed.

"That won't be the case, they'll love him." She told me. I know they will, but Niall doesn't think they will.

"Yeah, I know, Niall just thinks they won't think of him much as a father." I mumbled. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to tell anyone this, but I can trust Han.

"They will, he'll see." She said reassuringly.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Please don't ever repeat this, not even to me."

"I won't. Don't worry." She chuckled.

"Anyways, let's get you some of those fat pants." She said, taking hold of my hand and skipping off.

"Fat pants?" I raised an eyebrow at her when we had entered a shop that I didn't catch the name of.

"You know, those pants you wear when you're pregnant so your normal ones don't like dig into your stomach and could possibly hurt the baby." She explained.

"I'm confused, how exactly do you know this?" I asked her.

"I just do." She shrugged.

"Right." I sighed and she dragged me through the shop.

After about another hour and a half we were sitting down, in starbucks. Drinking coffee, well Han was drinking coffee, I had hot chocolate.

"Excuse me?" A small voice said from behind me.

"Yes?" I turned around to see a young girl standing there. I looked behind her and saw who I think was her father walking over to us.

"My sister would like you to sign this please, she's too shy to come over." She giggled and handed me a small book.

"I sure can," I smiled at her, I grabbed the book from her and signed it.

"Sorry if she's annoying you." A tall male said and picked the little girl up and put her on his hip.

"No, it's fine." I smiled and handed the book back to her.

"Thank you." She said and they walked off.

"That was a little cute." Han chuckled taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah, she was." I nodded.

A few minutes later I felt someone pulling at the sleeve of my shirt then started giggling. I looked down to see the girl again.

She handed me a piece of paper and ran off. Han laughed as I opened the folded paper. I gasped at when I saw it.

"What is it?" Hannah asked. "Is it a nude?"

"Ew, no." I chuckled. Hell no.

"Then what is it?" She pushed.

"I-" She cut me off.

"Is it something Niall would kill him for if he was here?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't have it if Niall was here." I mumbled. I turned the piece of paper to show her and he too, gasped.

"You are not calling him, or going to dinner with him." She said quickly.

"I know." I nodded as I folded the paper up and put it in my pocket. I'll call him to tell him I'm not interested and I'm not single.