Chapter 34

The past four days have been shit, really, really bad, I haven't talked to Niall since I told him. The boys have sent me messages saying he's been beating himself up about it and that he's scared to call me because he thinks I won't want him.

"Please just come to the movies." Han begged.

"Yeah, please, you're not gunna have a lot of opportunities after bub is born." Eleanor sighed.

I haven't really been out of the house if I don't need to, I know I should, but I just don't.

"The b-" Hannah cut me off.

"If you say the bed is comfortable one more time, so God help me, I will drag you out of this bed and carry you to the cinemas, whether you like it or not, and you will watch that damn movie." She threatened.

"Fine, I'll get up." I huffed, getting off the bed and walking to the bathroom.

***

"See, now wasn't that bad was it." Eleanor said as we walk out if the cinema.

"Yes." I joked.

"Let's have lunch." Perrie suggested. We all agreed and went to a nice small restaurant.

We all ordered and just started talking about anything and everything. Sophia cane along half way through our lunch.

"I need to throw up." I said quickly and ran to the bathroom. I'm pretty sure they all followed behind me.

"Are you okay?" Sophia asked.

"Yeah, morning sickness." I said before remembering I haven't told Perrie ans Sophia yet.

"Morning sickness?" They both say at the same time.

"Congratulations." They said and hugged me.

"But, wait, it's not morning." Perrie raised an eyebrow.

"Not all morning sickness is in the morning, sometimes they can just be whenever." Han explained. We had researched it.

"Are you finding out it's sex?" Sophia asked. Han and Perrie started giggling to themselves when she said the word 'sex' they can be so immature sometimes.

"Seriously?" El sighed.

"She's the one who said it." Perrie laughed.

"Anyways, moving on, yeah, I am, it will make things easier." I told them.

"What do you want bubs to be?" Sophia asked. They seem to be calling it bubs, for the time being.

"I'm fine with whatever, but I'd prefer a girl." I smiled at them.

"Awesome." Sophia hugged me again. "Congratulations again."

Then my phone started ringing. It was Niall.

"Answer it." Eleanor said. I nodded, sliding my finger over the answer button.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey." He breaths into the phone, I hear yelling in the background then a door close and the yelling goes quieter.