Chapter 29

I woke up on the couch, I looked around and noticed Eleanor was basically lying on top of me. I tried gently pushing her off me, but she tightened her grip around my legs. She sleeps weirdly, honestly, right now, I feel sorry for Louis.

I gave up on trying to move her off me and I reached for my phone. Niall hasn't sent me a message yet. Strange. I went on twitter to see if they have landed. They have...Two hours ago.

"Is anyone awake?" I hear Sophia ask.

"I am." I said waving to her.

"Hey!" She chuckled, waving back.

"Can you help get El off me." I sighed. She laughed and stood up, and pried El's arms from my legs. I got up off the couch and Sophia and I sat down on the floor, where she had slept.

"Has Liam sent you a message?" I asked her.

She looked ar her phone and nodded.

"Has Niall?" She asked me. I just sadly shook my head.

"I'm sure he's just tired." She smiled at me.

"I'm awake bitches!" Perrie called out. Sophia and I laughed.

Perrie's yelling had woken Eleanor up and she let out a yelp as she felt off the couch. We all just laughed at her.

"Shut up." She mumbled, sitting back up on the couch.

"Where's Han?" Perrie asked.

"Probably working." I shrugged. They all just nodded.

I looked over at Eleanor, playing on her phone, I decided to send Sophia a quick message, just to make sure El didn't hear us talking.

To: Sophia
Upload the video! ;) xx

When she read the message, she looked at me and smirked, then nodded.  Now all we have to do is wait.

5 minutes, that's all it took, Eleanor's phone started blowing up, telling her people are mentioning her in tweets. Sophia and I just started laughing, Perrie and El just gave us strange looks.

"What video?" El asked, I'm not sure if she was talking to herself, or asking us. Sophia and I just shrugged.

I looked at my phone when I heard it go off, maybe it's Niall...It wasn't...It was Louis.

From: Louis is the hottest person alive!
Love the video you put up! :D x

To: Louis is the hottest person alive!
I know! Isn't it awesome! :D x

I put my phone back in my pocket, just in time to get tackled to the floor by El.

"I hate you." She laughed.

"It's wasn't me!" I chuckled, raising my arms up.

"Who was it then?" She asked.

I just pointed to Sophia, and we all started laughing.

We all sat around talking for a while, when Perrie was in the middle of saying something, also scrolling through twitter, her face dropped...

"What wrong?" El asked.

"Um, Izzy, you might want to see this..."