Chapter 51

"Liam just sent me a message, he said they'll be here in five minutes." Niall says, placing his phone back on the table.

"Okay." I smile and looked down at Charlie in my arms.

Eleanor is still here, but Han had to leave because she had school, she still hasn't met the boys.

"Can I hold Sammy?" El asks, looking excited.

"Sure." Niall smiles and carefully hands him over to El.

"He's so cute." She cooes.

Niall chuckles and sits down on a chair, moving it closer to the hospital bed and laying his head on my legs.

We just sit around and talk for a while, Niall almost falling asleep on me, neither El or I attempt to wake him.

Suddenly the door bursts open and the midwife walks in, followed by four boys, and I also see Perrie there.

They all wave at me and I give a small wave back. I move my legs around, trying to get Niall to raise his head. He groans, and Louis tells him to wake up.

"Is everything okay, do you need a hand with anything?" The midwife asks, looking at me, then to Niall, then back to me again.

"We're fine." I politely smile.

"Great, let me know if you need anything." She smiles and walks out.

Louis walks up and stands behind El, peering over her shoulder at Sammy. Perrie then walks beside me and looks at Charlie.

"She's so cute." She cooes.

"I know." I smile, peering down at her. "Do you want to hold her?"

"Can I really?" She says excitedly.

"That's kinda why I asked." I chuckled.

"Okay." She smiles and I carefully place Charlie in Perrie's arms. Hopefully she doesn't start crying, she's been really unsettled today.

Perrie just looks down at her and smiles, then Zayn walks up to her and looks down at Charlie.

I look over to Niall, he is talking to Harry, then Harry gives Niall a hug.

"How are you?" Liam asks sitting on the bed.

"Exhausted." I sigh. "They were worth it though."

"Congratulations." He opens his arms for a hug, I sit up and wrap my arms around him.

"Thanks." I smile and pull away, then Charlie starts crying. I sigh and go to stand up but Niall stops me.

"I got her, babe." He walks around the bed over to Perrie, she awkwardly but carefully hands her to him.

El walks over to me and hands Sammy to me. I smile and cradle him in my arms.

"Who else wants a hold?" I ask looking around the room.

"Me." Harry smiles, pitting his hand in the air, like child when they want to ask a question.

"Come here then." I chuckle. He walks closer and I place him in Harry's arms.

"He's eyes are open." Harry tells me.

"Just hope he doesn't cry." Niall tells me.

Sammy's arms stretch out and Harry just looks at him, almost in awe.

One of Sammy's arms rest on Harry's chest, then Harry moves his hand down and Sammy curls his tiny fingers around Harry's index.

Niall hands Charlie back to, her eyes are open, and she is smiling. It's then I realise how blue her eyes are.

I look up at Niall, looking at his eyes, then back down to Charlie.

"What?" He asks, an amused look on his face.

"She has your eyes." I smile. "See, look?"

He smirks at me and I groan, immediately knowing what he's going to do. Since he's been here, he already started with the Dad jokes..And he says I'm as bad as Harry.

"I can't see." She says. "She's got my eyes."

"Oh boy." I sigh, shaking my head.

"Love you." He laughs, leaning over and kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, yeah, love you too." I chuckle.

My phone suddenly went off from the table, Niall picked it up and handed it to me.

From: Han
Can you ask El or someone to pick me up please?! :) x

"Can someone go pick Hannah up from school?" I ask.

"I'll go." El says.

"I'll come with." Louis says and they walk out the door.

To: Han
Harry is on his way. :) x

From: Han
WHAT?! :o x

To: Han
Joking, Louis and El just left.

We all just talk about anything and everything, until Han, El and Louis get back, the I do the introductions and we all continue talking, and couldn't be happier.

I have my best friends, my boyfriend, and my two beautiful children with me.