Chapter 20

"Hannah! Wake up!" I say shaking her gently to wake her up.

"No." She groans into the pillow, she's never been a morning person.

"Yes, now come on." I say, pulling the blanket off of her.

"Concert's today." I remind her.

"I told you last night, I have to work." She mumbles sitting up.

"Well you still have to get up." I start jumping on the bed.

"Fine." She huffs and gets off the bed.

"You look like death." I giggle. She just gives me the finger and makes her way to the bathroom.

"Can your Mum give me a lift back to my place?" She asks as she came out of the bathroom.

"She already left." I shrug.

"Dammit." I hear he mumble something else, but I couldn't hear it that well.

Hannah's POV

I come back out of the bathroom looking for my phone, I'll just ask El if she can pick me up.

To: El
Can you pick me up from a friends, I need a lift to work? :) x

I get a reply seconds later.

From: El
Yeah, give me the address, I'll be there soon. :) x

I send her the address and she replied saying she will be here in about 10 minutes.

"You know, Niall can give you a lift." Izzy tells me, with a big smile on her face. Now she tells me!

"When will he be getting here?" I ask.

"About an hour." She shrugs.

"I start work in half an hour, I'd be late, and my cousin is on her way, thanks though." I smile.

"Have I met this cousin of yours?" She asks. Well, she probably has, if she spends a lot of time with the boys, I mean, her boyfriend is Louis Tomlinson.

"I dunno, have you?" I avoid the question.

"I don't know." She pokes her tongue out at me. "That's why I asked."

I look at my phone when I feel it go off in my hand.

From: El
We're outside. :) x

To: El
We're? x

From: El
Louis and I, he wants to meet you, and he was begging me. :p x

"Well, she's here, have fun." I say, giving Izzy a hug walking out to where El's leaning against a car.

"Hey." I greet, skipping over to her.

"Hey." She says and opened the back door for me.

"Thanks." I smile and got in.

"Hi love, I'm Louis." Louis introduces, turning around to shake my hand.

"I'm Hannah, you can call me Han if you want." I smile, shaking his hand.

"Let's go." El speaks up and Louis started driving.

We sat in silence for a while until El broke it.

"Izzy doesn't know, does she?"

Izzy's P.O.V

I have half an hour until Niall's coming to pick me up, and I have absolutely nothing to do. So I decide to watch TV. I would go for a run, but it's too cold, and I'm lazy.

I turn the TV on, and change it multiple times, but there's nothing interesting on. I turn the TV off and walk downstairs and my Dad was at the door, talking to someone. I walk up to them and see he's talking to Niall. Oh crap.

"Don't let her get in trouble." My Dad warns.

"I won't Sir." Niall assured him. I could tell he was nervous, and it was cute. He notices me and smiles at me.

"Hi Niall." I smile.

"Hey Izzy." Niall greets, doing a small wave.

"Ready to go?" He asks

"Yep." I nod and give Dad a quick hug and we make our way to his car.

"What did he say to you?" I asked, as soon as we were both in the car.

"He was just being a protective father." Niall chuckles.

"Oh, God." I sigh.