Chapter 7

"Just stay the night here, I'll get my Mum to call your Mum," Han says when I announced my departure.

"Alright," I nod.

"Thank you," she says giving me a hug.

"I don't have anything to wear though," I complain.

"Oh, okay, I get it, you would rather spend the night with Niall, than your bestie," she says sarcastically.

"Well, wouldn't you if it was Harry?" I ask with a smirk.

"Yes, but that's beside the point." She huffs. "Wait, did you meet him?"

"Yes, I saw him shirtless actually." I laugh.

"You what?" She almost screams. "Please tell me you got a photo."

"Oh, yeah, because I totally go up to guys who are shirtless as say, hey, could I take a photo of you for my desperate best friend," I say sarcastically.

"Well you should," she huffs crossing her arms over her chest, dramatically.

"Oh, yeah, just remind me next time." I shrug, sitting on her bed.

"I might just do that," she jokes.

"Oh, God, please don't." I sigh.

"I'm just joking." She says patting my back. "But seriously, are you gonna go here or to wherever the boys are staying?"

"I'll stay here," I decide. They're probably busy anyway.

"Good, let's watch another movie." She nods, turning the TV back on.

"Ooh, guess who is on the news," she says drawing my attention from my phone, "it's your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend," I mumble.

I looked at my phone when I feel it vibrate in my hand.

Niall: I'm on the news! :D x

Me: I can see! I'm watching it! :) x

"Who ya texting?" Han asks looking at my phone. "Awh! That's pretty cute."

"Shut up." I mumble, swatting her hands away when she tries tickling me.