Chapter 4

I wake up with a sore neck, I open my eyes and remember I had fallen asleep on Niall. I sit up on the couch and check the time. It's 10:00 am, but that's not why I'm surprised, I have a lot of messages. Shit, I forgot to tell Mum I was staying here. She's gonna be mad.

I rub my eyes then send her a message.

Me: Sorry, went to a friends place, didn't know I was going to be staying overnight, I'm okay. :) x

I look at my other messages, most of them are from Mum, but there's one from Hannah.

Han: Wanna explain why I see photos of you and Niall all over twitter?! :o xx

Me: I'll tell about it when we go out to lunch. :) xx

Han: Since when were we going to lunch? xx

Me: Since now. :) xx

Han: Okay, you can pick me up. :) xx

I put my phone down and see Niall sitting up beside me.

"Morning." He mumbles, in his deep morning voice, shit, it's hot.

"Morning," I giggle upon hearing someone yell something along the lines of the shampoo smelling girly. Niall and I burst into laughter.

After we contain ourselves, we look towards the doorway where a shirtless Harry bloody Styles was standing, Hannah would love this. "Care to explain?" He asks holding up the bottle.

"Not a clue what you're talking about." Niall shrugs and looks at me and I just shrug.

All three of us start laughing when we hear Louis yell out, "who the hell bought this shit!"

"Not me," Niall says as Louis walks into the lounge.

"Don't look at me," Harry says putting his hands up in the air and walking out of the room.

"You." Louis points to me.

"I wouldn't dare!" I over dramatically gasp putting my hand over my heart acting hurt, just to add more effect.

"You're lucky I don't know you that well," Louis says sassily and storms out.

"Got that on camera," Niall smirks waving his phone around in the air.

I can hear them both grumbling as they change, they both walk back a few minutes later fully dressed. My phone buzzes and it's from Niall, he sent me the video.