Chapter 18

Mum and I walked inside and I sat down on the couch with Jack, I placed him on my lap and started petting him. We had dropped Hannah back off at her house because she had to go to work. I got bored, so I decided to text Niall.

To: Niall
Come over and meet Jack!!! My new kitten!!!! :D x

He replied seconds later.

From: Niall
On my way! :) x

I waited and continued petting Jack, he soon fell asleep. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Mum, can you get that?" I call out softly, I didn't want to wake Jack up.

"Sure." She says and walks to the front door.

"She's in the lounge." I heard Mum say.

A few seconds later Niall walks in the lounge, followed by Harry.

"Hey." I smile at them.

"Hey love." Harry greets, sitting next to me and petting Jack.

"Hey." Niall said sitting on the otherside of me and placing a soft kiss to my cheek, making my cheeks heat.

"Cute." Harry coos.

"What?" I ask, turning my head to face him.

"Nothing." He chuckles. I decide to leave it. I lean my head on Niall's shoulder and he put his arm around me.

"Do you guys wanna get something to eat?" I ask them.

"Yes." Niall exclaims jumping up. Harry and I laugh and shake our heads at the cute, hungry, Irish boy.

I carefully pick Jack up and put him back on the couch. Somehow he didn't wake up.

We walk out the door and to the car. There were no paparazzi, so that's good.

"I call shotgun!" I yell and run to the front passenger door before Harry could.

They both laugh at me and make their way over to the car, Niall and I in the front and Harry in the back.

After a few minutes of driving and Harry complaining about being in the back, Niall stopped the car and we all got out.

"I call shotgun for the way back." Harry tells me.

"You can't do that, that's cheating, it has to be when you are walking towards the car and you see it." I tell him, poking my tongue out at him.

"That's not fair though." He pouts.

'But it is, because then yo-" He cuts me off.

"Just shut up and go inside." He chuckle as Niall holds the door open for us.

We find a table and sit down. We just talk for a while and a few girls asked for a photo, and one actually asked for one with me, which I thought was a bit strange, but did it anyway.

***

"I call shotgun again!" I shout, poking my tongue out at Harry and running to the door, only to be stopped by a hand being wrapped around my arm.

"I don't think so." He exclaims and we chase each other to the car. I got there first, just, but Harry bumps me with his hip and I stumble back slightly. We fight over who gets to sit in the front until Niall walked over and unlocks the car. Harry opens the door but I jump in. I poke my tongue out at him.

"No! No! No!" I almost yell as he tried to sit on me.

"Harry, just get in the back, you can be in the front once we drop her off." Niall chuckles.

"Fine." Harry huffs. "Just because you want to sit next to your girlfriend." He closes the door just as I'm about to protest and he slowly walks to the back door.

"Do you want to go to your place, or come to ours and watch movies?" Niall asks.

"Can we go watch movies?" I ask, excitedly.

Niall drove us back to the boys place and, let's just say, Harry wasn't all that happy.

We walk inside and saw Louis and El snuggled together on the couch watching a movie.

"Hey." I said and ran over to them and sat next to El and copied what she was doing to Louis on her.

"You right there?" El chuckles, looking down at me.

"Perfect." I smiled. She just gives me an amused look.

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I ruining the moment?" I question sarcastically.

"Just a little." She smiles.

"Oh, I don't care." I chuckle and snuggle further into El's side.

Louis, Niall and Harry just laugh at us. Niall and Harry sit down on the couch, Niall next to me and Harry next to Lou. I sit up and snuggle into Niall's shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around me. This moment was perfect. It would be better if the others weren't here, but this will do.