Chapter 30

"Um, Izzy, you might want to see this..."

"What is it?" I asked, standing up and walking over to her.

"Um, it's Niall..." She trailed off.

Perrie handed me the phone, as soon as I saw the photo, my heart dropped to the floor, probably even lower, into the pits of hell.

It was a photo of Niall kissing a girl, I couldn't really see the girl, but the main thing that caught my attention is that his hands were on her hips and his eyes were closed. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to her.

"No!" I shook my head.

"I'm sorry." Perrie said giving me a hug.

"I should have known." I sighed.

"You couldn't have known babe." El says going in the hug.

"But I should have expected it, I mean, he's Niall Horan." I sighed, pulling away and sitting on the couch.

"Let's have some ice cream, yeah?" Sophia suggested. We all agreed, we called Hannah and she said she's on a lunch break and she'll bring some ice cream. We told her what had happened, and she cried when I did, she's an emotional person. I bet she got strange looks from passers by.

About 10 minutes later, Han burst through the door, with two bags in her hands, I'm guessing they had ice cream in them, and hopefully chocolate.

"I got ice cream and chocolate and some One Direction posters we can rip up if you're feeling that sad." She said placing the bags on the coffee table.

She walked over to the couch and wrapped her arms around me.

"I will keep to my promise." She told me, I hope she's joking, because I don't want her to chop of Niall's dick.

"Please don't." I chuckled. Then my phone started ringing. It was Niall.

"Answer it." Perrie encourages me.

I picked up my phone and answered it, putting it on loudspeaker, just to save the girls asking me to later.

"Izzy, babe, I know you've probably seen the photo by now, but please just hear me out." He sighed.

"I'm listening." I told him.

"It was a fan, I was trying to push her off me, I promise, you can ask the boys, they were with me, I love you Izzy, and only you. I'm sorry, I know you probably think I'm lying, but it's only you!" By the end of it, it sounded as if he was crying.

El showed me her messages between her and Louis, she had asked him if it was a fan and he said it was and that Niall was in fact trying to push her off him, and that he feels bad about it. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Last chance." I tell him.

"Thank you! I love you!"

***

We all talked for a while and halfway through one of our movies, Niall had to go, we were all just watching a movie, I can't even remember what it's called.

Everyone jumped when the doorbell rung, I got up to answer it. I opened the door to reveal Niall standing there with a guitar...