Chapter 58

"When are you leaving?" I ask Niall with a sigh.

"Two days." He mumbles into my hair.

I roll over onto my side so I was facing him.

"How long this time?" I ask.

"I don't know, I'll message you when I'm coming back." He tells me with a small smile.

"I'll miss you." I give him a sad smile, wiping away the tears under my eyes.

"Don't cry beautiful." He chuckles, kissing my forehead.

"Sorry." I mumble, shaking my head.

"It's alright." He smiles. "It'll just make me feel more guilty."

"I'm sorry." I chuckle.

"I love you." He kisses me.

"I love you more." I mumble into the kiss.

Suddenly there was a rushed knocking at my bedroom door, then it just swung open and Han ran inside.

"Holy poop." She pants, her hands in her knees trying to get her breath back.

"What's wrong?" I ask, propping myself up on my elbows.

"Did you guys bring anyone home with you?" She asks.

"No, why?" Niall asks, sitting up.

"Because I'm pretty sure someone else is in here." She points her thumbs to the direction of the lounge.

"I'll go see." Niall says standing up.

"No!" I whine, holding onto his fingers.

"Babe, I'll be fine." He tries to pull his hand away.

"What if they are scary, and big?" I pout, trying to pull his hand away again.

"I'll b-" He starts but I cut him off.

"Oh my god! The kids!" I panic standing up on the bed.

"I'm coming with you." I say standing behind him.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod.

I see Han smirking from beside us, and I glare at her, she just raises her arms up in defeat.

I tightly grip Niall's hand as we walk out to the lounge, Han following behind us.

I gasp at the sight. There are decorations everywhere, Charlie and Sammy lying on the couch, happily.

"Surprise!" People start yelling, then we get attacked by silly string.

"Oh my god!" I gasp, my hands covering my mouth.

"Happy one year." Niall says from beside me.

"Happy one year." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck. Then I realise I forgot to get him something.

I'm about to tell him that I forgot, but suddenly I feel something nudging me in the back, I turn and see Han holding a box out to me, she winks and I take it from her, mouthing a 'Thank you' and she just nods.

"Thanks." Niall smiles as he takes it from me.

"I'll open it later." He chuckles.

I look around and see all the boys here, and Eleanor.

They all walk over to us and started giving us hugs. Then we all made our way to the couches, Niall and I picking up Sammy and Charlie and we all sat down.

My phone went off, I pulled it out of my pocket and read it, it was from Han.

From: Han
You owe me! ;) x

I put my phone back in my pocket, and lean my head against Niall's shoulder.

"So, you guys have been together a year now." Zayn says.

"Yeah." Niall and I say at the same time.

"You guys are so cute together." Louis says, pinching Niall's cheeks.

I stand up and walk to the kitchen, I really need a drink. Han follows in behind me.

"Thank you so much." I say quietly, giving her a hug.

"It's nothing." She shrugs.

"How'd you know?" I ask.

"He was asking me to organise it and he gave me his phone to call the boys to tell them to come here." She explains.

"Oh, thanks, I guess." I chuckle and we walk out of the kitchen.

We sit down on the couch, I sit next to Niall and she sits next to Harry. I watch as Harry drapes his arm over the back of the couch behind Han. Smooth Harry, smooth.

Sammy starts crying on my lap and I sigh, but Han stands up and takes him away, calming him down, then Harry taking Charlie from Niall.

Harry and Han stand to the back, talking and calming them down.

"So, who's gonna be expecting next?" Niall jokingly asks.

"I bet Zayn and Perrie." Harry says from behind us.

"Yeah, I agree." Liam chuckles.

"Hey Izzy, when are they due for a feed?" Han asks.

"Um," I check the time on my phone. "Now."

"Awesome, I'll go make the bottle." She says and walks into the kitchen, Harry following in behind her.

***

"Is there any chance I can stay here?" Harry asks Niall.

"You'll have to ask Izzy or Han, why?" He asks.

"Louis and El said they wanted the place to themselves for tonight." He sighs.

"You can stay." I tell him and he nods.

"Thanks love." He smiles.

"I think I'll have to say Lou and El now." Harry chuckles.

"That's just gross lad." Niall laughs.

"El's been wanting it to happen for ages." Han says sitting down on the couch.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, she's always been talking to me about wanting kids, and I think you having Charlie and Sammy just made her want them more." She shrugs.

"They'll come when she's ready." I smile.

"Yeah." Han chuckles. "Oh my gosh! You'll never guess what happened at school the other day."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Someone got expelled!"

She continued telling us stories about school and the boys telling us stories about tour. Han fell asleep against Harry, he carried her into her room, but didn't come back out, well then...Niall and I decided to head off to bed and we fell asleep within minutes.