Chapter 10

-At school-

I was in English, listening to the teacher talk about some assignment that we have to do, I draw my attention away from the teacher when I feel someone poking my arm, I turn around and look at them.

"Are you dating one of the boys?" she whispers, she doesn't even need to say who.

"No, I'm just friends with them," I reply.

"I think you'd be cute with Niall," She smiles.

"Thanks, I guess," I awkwardly chuckle, turning back around. I don't really know how to take a compliment like that.

When class finished, I quickly make my way to my locker, a girl approaches me, glaring at me.

"You're the girl that's been seen with One Direction aren't you?" She asks.

"Yeah," I mumble shoving my books in my locker.

"They could do so much better," she laughs.

"What? Someone like you?" Someone else says from behind her, "leave her alone, she'd make a cute couple with any one of them." She smiles and shoos her away.

"Thanks." I smile.

"No problem," she nods then walks off.

"Told you," Han says from behind me.

"Shut up," I mumble.

"Hey, don't blame me, and you and Niall would be pretty cute," She laughs.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," I mutter, closing my locker.

"I'm hungry, let's get something to eat." She said and we walked off to the canteen.

I check my phone and saw I had a message from Niall.

Niall: What are you doing after school? :) x

Me: No clue, why's that? :) x

Niall: Just wanted to know if you wanted to come over, I can pick you up. :) x

Me: I'll see you then. :) x

"What you doing after school?" Han asks me when I place my phone back in my pocket.

"Going to Niall's." I smile.

"Of course you are." She sighs.

"Niall's picking me up, you could meet him," I suggest.

"I don't think that's a good idea," she laughs, like full-on laughs.

"Why not?" I frown.

"Have you met me? I'd most likely embarrass myself," she shrugs.

"Come on, please," I beg.

"Maybe."

The rest of the day went by pretty quick, class is boring, I learn the same thing I've learnt the last few years, at the moment I'm waiting for Hannah at her locker.

"You gonna meet him?" I ask when I see her.

"I don't know" she shrugs, unlocking her locker.

"You should."

"Okay, okay, I will," she mumbles, closing her locker and we start walking to the car park.

"There he is," I exclaim excitedly, pointing to a black car.

"Shit," I hear her mumble under her breath.

"It won't be that bad," I smile, pulling her over to the car.

"Hey," Niall greets as I opened the door.

"Hey, Niall, this is Hannah," I introduce, pointing behind me at Hannah.

"H-hello," she gives a small wave. I think that's the first time I've heard her stutter.

"Hey, would you like a lift?" He asks her.

"Um, no thanks, my brother is picking me up." She smiles.

"Okay, well it was nice meeting you," Niall smiles at her when I get in the car.

"Yeah, you too," she mumbles and looks at her phone, "Well he is here, I better go, bye." She rushes and walks off.

"So what are we doing?" I ask as he drives away.

"Just watching movies probably," he shrugs.