Chapter 21

The concert has finished and it was really good, but at the moment I am at the boys place, watching movies, Anchor Man, which El picked, it's weird, she reminds me a lot of Hannah.

The boys have had a few drinks, but Louis didn't have as much as them, so he will drive me home, and El is coming with.

"Bye guys." I wave as we walk over to the door.

"Wait! I want a hug!" Niall slurred and gets up, stumbling his way over to me.

"Bye Niall." I chuckle hugging him.

"Bye beautiful." He said, kissing my cheek then making his way back to the couch, almost tripping over the table in the middle of the room.

El, Louis and I make our way to their car and we all get in. I tell them my address and Louis drives us there.

"This place looks familiar." Louis mumbles.

"I don't know why." I shrug.

"Yeah, neither." El says, giving Louis a strange look. Weird.

"Well thanks for the lift." I say and get out of the car and make my way inside as they drive off. I enter the lounge, where Mum and Dad are sitting down on the couch watching TV.

"Hey." I greet, and they turn their heads to me and mumble a hello.

"I'm going to bed." I tell them and made my way upstairs.

I get changed and lay down on my bed, getting my laptop out and logging onto twitter. What? I'm not actually going to bed at 8.30, who do you think I am?

I looked at my mentions, only paying attention to the nice tweets. There were a lot of photos of Niall and I. Most of them were pretty cute. I saved a few of them and continued scrolling.

I stopped when I saw a photo Louis had posted.

@Louis_Tomlinson: What a cute couple! :p

And attatched was a photo of Niall and I snuggled together on the couch. I will admit, it's kinda cute. I favourite and retweet it. I just kept scrolling and I saw Hannah had tweeted something.

@randomhan: What a cutie!!!! :p x

It had a photo of me asleep on my bed from last night. I'm going to get her back for that!

I scroll down further when I saw a photo Eleanor had tweeted. What?

@EleanorJCalder: Twining it! ;) x

It was a photo of her and Hannah, they were wearing the same clothes.

How do the know each other? Did they just run into each other? Or what? I take photo of it on my phone and sent it to Hannah.

To: Han
You never told me you met her..

I get a reply within seconds.

From: Han
Meet me for breakfast tomorrow, at your work, I'll explain...x

I don't reply, I just go to bed.

I wake up to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answer, not bothering to check who was calling.

"Meet me in 10 minutes." Hannah says.

"20." I sigh, sitting up.

"Okay, see you then." She says and hangs up.

I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom to shower. After I'm ready, I make my way downstairs, and say bye to Mum. Dad had already left for work, so he wasn't here.

I walked to the small cafe, it was a short walk, that's partly the reason I got the job, so I don't have to walk far.

"Hey." I say, sitting down opposite Hannah.

"Hey." She sighs.

"You got some explaining to do." I say, raising an eyebrow.

She runs her fingers through her curled hair. Then she speaks. "She's my cousin."

"What?"

"She's my cousin, that's how I know her." She shrugs.

He come she didn't tell me? Does this mean she's met the boys before?

"I've only met Louis." She said, answering my unasked question.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, quietly.

"I couldn't, well, I could but my parents told me not to tell anyone. They said that people might just use me to get close to One Direction." She sighs.

I didn't say anything, I was too shocked. The reasoning is fair, but couldn't she have told me after I had already met them? How come if she's only met Louis? The amount of time Louis and El spend with the rest of them, surely she would have met them all?

"And that's also another reason why I haven't met them yet." She shrugged. I gave her a puzzled look and she explained. "I don't want El to think I'm using her to get close with the boys, and if I met them there would be photos of us everywhere and it would increase the risk of fake friends, as Dad says."

"Wow." I mumble.

"Yup." She chuckles.

"Now, let's go shopping." She says and we stand up and walk to town.

***

"I have to go to work now." I tell Hannah.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later." She said, giving me a hug and I walk off.

Hannah's POV

Now I've got nothing to do. I know, I'll ask El if she's free.

To: El
Hey babe! You free? Wanna come to town? xx

From: El
Hey sugar! Yeah, I'm on my way! Meet me at Starbucks! :p xx

I put my phone in my bag and walk to Starbucks.

Apparently I walk slowly, because El was already there. With three drinks.

"You pig." I joke, sliding in opposite her.

"Funny." She glares at me. She passes me one and I took a sip of it.

"The other one is for Lou." She smiles.

"Cute." I wink.

"Hey loves." Louis says, sitting down next to El.

"Hey." I smile.

We all sat down and drink, talking about random things, Louis is literally crazy. I'm now a bit scared I think.

"Let's go on a shopping spree." Louis says excitedly jumping up and down on the spot.

"Never in my life did I ever think I would hear a guy say that." I chuckle.