52: Love Hurts

All alone I watch you watch her
Like she's the only girl you've ever seen
You don't care, you never did
You don't give a damn about me
Yeah all alone I watch you watch her
She's the only thing you've ever seen
How is it you'll never notice
That you are slowly killing me

I hate you, I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to, but I can't put
Nobody else above you
I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her

Song: I hate u, I love u
Artist: Gnash ft. Olivia O'Brien

~~~

Stiles POV

I walk into school the next morning, feeling happy. I don't know why, but I am in a good mood today. It'd be great if it could stay that way. I find Malia and Lydia standing near a classroom, so I walk over to them. "Hey guys. Have you recovered from last night?" I ask the werecoyote and the banshee.

"Yeah, I think so. It was quite frightening and eye opening, but I think I'm going to be okay." Lydia nods with a smile.

"I just saw my adopted mother and sister get killed all over again and then I turned into a coyote forever. I've been there and done that, so it's easier to handle. Only difference is that in real life, I changed back to human." Malia shrugs casually. She might be trying to shake it off like it's nothing, but I know Malia well enough that reliving that memory would have planted doubts in her mind about herself and her control over her shifting. "Just don't take it to heart, Malia. We all know that it wasn't your fault and you know how to deal with a full moon now." I assure her. Malia nods and gives me a grateful smile. "So, how have you been coping?" Lydia asks me.

"Honestly? I haven't really thought about it since last night. I don't want to. I know that if I do think about it, I will deeply regret it." I admit.

"Fair enough." Lydia shrugs. Just then, Liam walks up to us.

"Everyone is talking about the party last night. They are saying there had to be some weird drug in the drinks." Liam says. "Well, at least we all know it definitely wasn't drugs. Non-supernatural ones anyway." I mutter.

"What was it then?" Liam asks.

"Probably some weird potion." Malia suggests.

"Really?" Liam asks skeptically.

"It's not that hard to believe, Liam. Deaton has made healing potions before, so why can't there be fear inducing potions?" I point out. Liam sighs in defeat.

"I guess you're right." Liam admits.

"What subject have you got first?" I ask the younger boy, noticing quite a few books in his hands.

"Physics. I hate it, I think the subject is so boring. The teacher gives us so much homework. I get it, the world revolves around certain laws. Why do I have to study them for a couple of years in high school?" Liam rolls his eyes.

"I guess you're dropping it next year?" Lydia assumes. Liam nods.

"Hell yeah." He answers.