64: First Date - Part Two

Stiles POV

Scott swims down further underwater, away from the boat. I quickly follow him. Once I'm swimming beside him, Scott holds his hand out for me to take. He looks over at me. It's hard to see his facial expressions because of the huge goggles and mouth piece he is wearing. I gladly take Scott's hand and smile. "You know, it's great not needing all that equipment." I laugh as the two of us swim slowly through the water; one with legs and one with a tail. Scott shakes his head slightly in amusement. "Come on, there's something I want to show you." I tell the werewolf eagerly as I swim a little further ahead, still holding onto Scott's hand. I swim back towards where I saw the coral reef just before. After several minutes of swimming (I have to go slower because of Scott), we finally reach the reef. It looks relatively untouched. I smile to myself. I'm glad that this small coral reef hasn't been touched or damaged by humans yet. Scott and I swim further down so we are only inches away from the sand. I turn to Scott and smile.

The two of us swim through the reef, admiring the colors of the coral. I explain what each type of coral piece is to Scott. I hope he's fascinated, but I can't really see his face, so I have no idea. I watch with amusement as his hair sways with the currents of the ocean. Schools of fish surround us, tickling my arms. I notice Scott shiver as a fish swims past his leg. I can't help but laugh. "They're not going to bite." I tease my boyfriend. The fish swim around me excitedly, their scales shimmering in the water. It's almost as if they want me to follow them. I turn to Scott and slightly nod towards the fish. Scott nods in response. I follow the fish through the maze of coral, still holding onto Scott's hand. The fish head into a forest of seaweed. I turn to Scott and smirk.

"Catch me if you can!" I cheer before letting go of Scott's hand and dash into the seaweed forest. I quickly find a place to hide. I bury myself beneath a heap of seaweed. I know humans aren't real fond of seaweed, but for oceanic creatures like myself, we quite like it. I mean, it can also be a nice snack after all. Some of the fish swim through the seaweed and slither over me. I hold in my chuckles as their fins brush against my back. It's very ticklish. It seems like the fish are waiting with me. I listen carefully. I peak through a bit of the seaweed to see Scott swimming through the forest, pushing seaweed away from him as he tries to find me. I smirk. I let myself become invisible before I swim out of the mass seaweed I was hiding in. Scott thankfully doesn't notice anything. I know he can hear my heart beat around here, but it might not be as clear, considering he is underwater. I don't think werewolf hearing is meant for underwater. I slowly swim up behind Scott. I let myself become visible again before I grab onto Scott's shoulders and wrap my tail around his legs. "Boo!" I call out in triumph. I swear I can feel Scott jump out of his skin. I let go of him and he turns around and stares at me with wide eyes. I can't help but laugh. The fish swim out from the seaweed and circle around us. If they could laugh, I'm sure they would be laughing right now.

Once I've calmed down, I place a hand on Scott's shoulder. "I hope I didn't scare you too much." I comment. Scott shrugs. I guess that's his way of telling me that he's fine.

"Come on." I smile as I take his hand and swim out of the forest of seaweed. We continue to make our way through the reef. From time to time, I dive behind rocks or large pieces of coral. I mischievously poke my head around them after a few seconds with a grin spread across my face. Scott will usually chase after me, even if he is a little slow. I feel like a little kid again. After a while, we come to end of the coral reef, but we keep swimming. I look around me for a moment and suddenly see something coming towards us. I grin and turn to Scott. I grab his attention and point towards the dolphin swimming over to us. Once the dolphin reaches us, he clicks away happily. I let go of Scott's hand once again and start stroking the dolphin's back. "Hi, boy! Have you been playing with your friends?" I greet him in a friendly manner. The dolphin clicks in response. I chuckle. Dolphins are always so friendly. I glance up at Scott, who is treading water not so far away. I beckon for him to come closer. Scott swims to my side and looks down at the dolphin.