THE SEQUEL IS UP

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I have just posted the first chapter of the sequel to 'Creatures From the Ocean'! You'll be able to find it on my account. The title of the sequel is 'Forever and Always', as I mentioned in my previous announcement. This is what the story looks like:

I know it's not an amazing cover, but it'll do for now

I know it's not an amazing cover, but it'll do for now. I am seriously excited for this story; I have so many amazing ideas! You don't have to read the sequel of course, but it'd be really awesome if you did. I promise that the story will be really good and possibly as long as the first one (okay, so a long story might not be everyone's thing, but I can't help it, I always write too much, haha). Thanks once again for reading 'Creatures From the Ocean'. It has been an amazing journey. Thank you for going through it with me. Every vote, comment and read means so much to me. I'm surprised about how many people have read this story. I think it has about 96k reads in total right now? That's insane! I never expected that. Thank you guys so much, I love you all!

~~~

Here are some questions about this story that you can answer, if you want to. I'd love to know you opinions on these, as it'll let me know what worked well and what might not have worked so great 😀.

1. Did you enjoy the story? Was it too long?

2. What was your favourite part of the story? Is there any particularly reason why that part was your favourite?

3. What was your least favourite part of the story?

4. What was the most heart breaking part of the story? Did you cry at all?

5. Who was your favourite character in the story?

6. Who was your least favourite character in the story?

7. Are there any characters' POV's you would like to see more of in the sequel?

8. Would you want to read the sequel?

~~~

I want to thank you guys one final time for all the support. It means so much to me.

THE END