CROSSOVER - Part 20

Stiles-1 POV

I don't end up sleeping the rest of the night. My mind is on high alert. I close my eyes, but I listen carefully for anything out of the usual. It's good that I woke up earlier when I heard Samantha. I knew she was up to something, so I followed her. I made myself invisible though, so she wouldn't see me. I am so glad that I did follow her. I knew she was a horrible person, but I can't believe that she was going to kill my doppelganger! I now know how low she will stoop and how dark she will go. Oh well, at least my doppelganger and I got a bit of revenge on her. I was glad I could work out some of my pent up rage on her. I sigh quietly. Why couldn't anything go right for once?

"You can't sleep either?" I open my eyes and look around the room to see my doppelganger lying tangled up with his boyfriend, looking curiously at me.

"Nope. I kind of was asleep for a couple of hours before that incident happened, so I'm good." I laugh quietly.

"That's true. I tried to get some sleep, but I was out of it for a good 13 hours by the looks of it." He sighs.

"Are you okay, dude?" I ask him quietly with a frown. I know that look in his eyes. He's clearly bothered by something. I've had the same expression many times before.

"Not really. It frightens me knowing Samantha isn't what she says she is." He answers.

"What? What do you mean?" I ask fearfully. The two of us haven't been able to have a conversation about Samantha yet.

"Dude, her eyes were black." He replies with a hint of confusion.

"Wh-what?" I ask in shock, my eyes widening in disbelief.

"I'm just saying that you need to be really careful. You need to keep your friends safe. I have no clue what Samantha wants, but I think it's safe to say that she needs to be watched. Don't trust her." The other me says in warning.

"I wasn't planning on trusting her in a million years." I scoff. Suddenly, a scary thought comes to me.

"When I first asked what Samantha was, she hesitated. It was as if she was trying to come up with a decent answer. It shouldn't be that hard to state what type of creature you are." I tell my other self. The other me frowns and bites his lip. "Do you have any idea what she is?" I ask him quietly, hoping that no one else is awake.

"No... this world is so different from mine, even though it seems so similar. Even supernatural creatures are different here than they are on my world. So that makes me even more clueless." The other me sighs. We stay silent for few moments, listening to the pack's light snoring. I think the only person who isn't snoring is Kara. I glance over to the curtains, which are blocking the window. I can see a tiny bit of light underneath the curtains, meaning that it is probably dawn. Good. This position is uncomfortable and I can't wait to move.

"So, what are you going to do about Scott?" My doppelganger asks after a few more moments of silence. I look back over to him. "Nothing." I shrug. My doppelganger looks at me with disbelief.

"Seriously? After all that has happened over the last few days? You still think it's better to do nothing?" He raises his eyebrows. I sigh and look over to my Scott, who is snuggling close to Samantha. She has her arms wrapped around him and is burying her face into his neck. Scott is smiling as he sleeps. My heart aches at the sight, but I ignore it.

"Yeah, it's all I can do." I sigh.

"He likes her, not me. No, scratch that. He loves her. That's the way it is supposed to be. It would never work between us anyway." I continue.

"Um, about that... that's only partially true..." He admits slowly. I frown in confusion and worry.

"What the hell does that mean?"