CROSSOVER - Part 12

Samantha POV

Seeing those last few messages from Scott-2, Stiles-2 and the Stiles from this world had me fuming. My ears finally stop ringing from those awful screams. I'm so annoyed that one of them just had to be that other Stiles. He woke me up and terrified me! I need to talk to Scott about that. I have a feeling that Lydia was the other person screaming, but that was only a response to the other Stiles. It was probably too much for the banshee to handle. Tyler and I are hurrying over to Derek's loft right now. I need to see my Scott. I want to punch both Stiles' in the face. I want to know what the hell is going on here. Something doesn't seem right. Tyler and I burst through the doors and run up the flights of stairs. I'm running out of breath, but I don't care. Once we get to the top, I see the loft door already open, so the two of us barge in without warning.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" Tyler hisses at the people in the room. I look around. I can see Derek, Deaton, both Liams, Kira, Malia, Lydia, Isaac and Kara. Pretty much everyone except for the people that I really need to talk to. Great. I can't believe both Scotts and both Stiles' aren't here yet! I try not to show my annoyance. "Let's start from the beginning." One of the Liams suggest.

"There is a magical and mystical mirror in every universe. They were created by the sea goddesses of space, matter and time. They were all planted somewhere in the water for merpeople so they could protect the mirrors from harm. They all set a link and serve as shields to protect the worlds from outside threats such as demons from The Black Sea universe." Deaton explains. We all look at the doctor in awe, even the guys from the other universe.

"And only one mirror can exist in each universe at a time." Lydia continues, trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. "They probably can't travel through to different universes because if they leave their own world, it would open that world up to new threats." Kara adds.

"Yeah, you're probably right." Isaac smiles at his girlfriend, who blushes a light shade of pink.

"So we just need to find the mirror in this universe to send them back home. We just don't know where it could be." Malia frowns. I bite my lip guiltily. I do know where that mirror is.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know it would be your only way of getting home... but the other day before you came, I found the mirror. Not knowing its potential dangers, I threw it away for good measure." I answer quietly. Tyler's eyes light up.

"Great! Now everyone with tails can follow your directions to find the mirror! Then we can fix my brother and finally go home!" She exclaims happily. I notice Kira frowning at me.

"Samantha, what aren't you telling us?" Kira asks sternly, folding her arms across her chest.

"I, uh, may have thrown the mirror into the Emerald Sea..." I mumble. I hear a mixture of gasps around the room. "You... what?" Kara asks me with horror, her eyes widening. Isaac squeezes her shoulder comfortingly. "That's the most dangerous part of the ocean! Not to mention the most uncharted and legendary. Why the hell would you throw it there? How did you even survive?" Lydia comments incredulously.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did. I want to make it up to you guys, I really do." I apologize, hoping that everyone will believe me. Suddenly, I hear someone burst into the loft from behind me. I turn around and find that it is my boyfriend. I smile widely as I run up to him and pull the werewolf into a comforting embrace. I notice everyone else roll their eyes, which makes me a little annoyed. I don't say anything, however. I'm almost certain the Stiles number two is going to say something that will piss me off even more when he walks into the room.

"Um, excuse me. Can you two contain the cuddling until we leave this universe? It would be most appreciated, thanks." One of the two smart asses say as both Stiles' walk in along with the other Scott. I pull away and growl under my breath at the people walking through the door. The sooner I get them out of my world, the better. I am so sick of these alternate universe people. Well, excluding Tyler, but the rest I want gone! Especially the other Stiles. "Aw, see. That's better." The second Stiles cooes sarcastically. I flick him off only getting a laugh.