61: Confessions and Discoveries

Stiles POV

I'm lying in bed that night, smiling like an idiot as I stare up at the ceiling. I ended up going back to my own house for the night, but I can't sleep. I feel like I'm buzzing with excitement and energy. I roll onto my side trying to get more comfortable. Unfortunately, it doesn't work very well. After a few more minutes, I hear a tapping on my window which makes me jump. I get out of bed and rush to my window. To my delight, I see that it is Scott. He must have climbed up onto the roof. I quickly open the window to let him in. I watch as he climbs through the window. I close it behind him. "Hi." I greet him with a smile.

"Hi." Scott answers with a grin of his own.

"So, what are you doing here?" I ask curiously.

"I couldn't sleep." Scott shrugs.

"I guess I'm not the only one then." I laugh.

"We might want to keep it down though. Kara is asleep." I add in a quiet tone. Scott nods in understanding before kicking off his shoes. Scott sits on the end of my bed. I sit next to him. "So, what do you want to do?" I ask my boyfriend.

"I don't mind. I just wanted to see you." Scott shrugs in response.

"The other me made me promise him that I would find my own happiness. I'm proud to say that I am pretty sure I have found that happiness." I admit to Scott. He grins like an overly excited puppy.

"You're my happiness too." Scott replies as he gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. As he pulls away, my cheek is left with a tingling sensation.

"This still feels like some amazing dream to me. I'm worried that I'll wake up and you'll be gone." I sigh as I bite my lip. Scott takes my hand and squeezes it reassuringly. "Believe me, this isn't a dream." He tells me. I smile in response.

"So, uh, do you want to stay the night?" I ask a little nervously.

"Only if you are okay with that." Scott replies.

"Sure I am." I nod.

"Then I guess I'll stay." Scott laughs. He stands up from the bed and shrugs his shirt off.

"What are you doing?" I ask, my eyes quickly gazing over Scott's bare chest.

"I don't usually sleep with a shirt on." He shrugs casually. Scott walks over to me and pulls me up.

"Do you?" He asks me curiously.

"I uh, well, most of the time I do, yes." I stutter nervously. Scott smirks at my stuttering. He leans closer to my ear. "Maybe tonight you don't have to." Scott whispers mischievously. Scott takes a small step back to examine my response. I nod slowly. "Um, I guess so..." I say as I start to fumble with the hem of my white t-shirt. Scott walks closer to me again and helps me take off my shirt. He tosses it to the floor, next to where his shirt is lying. I suddenly feel self conscious. My cheeks flush with embarrassment. Scott notices this and frowns. "Stiles, you really don't need to be embarrassed. I think you look amazing." He tells me as he runs his hand over my chest. I shiver slightly as his fingers trail over my abs. Scott then takes my hand and leads me to the bed. We both quickly jump in and get under the covers. I lie on my side right next to Scott so I am able to look at him. Scott is lying on his side too. "Your heart is beating really fast." Scott notes as he places his hand on my chest. Not that he needs to, of course. He has werewolf hearing after all.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a little nervous..." I mumble an apology.

"You don't need to be nervous. It's just me. You've known me for years and you now know how much I love you." Scott replies as he takes one of my hands in his.