Exciting Announcement!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry if you were expecting another chapter, but this is just an announcement. However, I'm sure you will be excited/pleased to hear the news, if you haven't heard it already. FanFicForTheFace  and I have decided to do a crossover with our stories! It's the reason why I have been updating chapters so frequently. I need to get to the point where the crossover starts. I know I'm super excited to be writing this. We both agree that it will be epic and fans from both our stories will love it. The two of us have spent countless hours working on this already and we have shared many FaceTime calls to brainstorm ideas. I would advise you to read her story first before you read our crossover though, as some things might not make sense. That is if you haven't read her awesome story 'Friend from the Ocean' already.

Some important things to note will be that this crossover won't interfere with this story's plot. All the events I have planned for this story will still happen, they will just have to wait a little while. It will also mean as a whole, this story will be longer. Some of you might be happy with that, some of you might not. Anyway, onto the next point. We will both be updating the crossover chapters to both of our stories at the same time, as this will be the easiest thing to do and will make the most sense. However, the beginning of the crossover will start on FanFicForTheFace 's story before it continues on both of our stories. FanFicForTheFace has already uploaded the first chapter, so go and check that out. I'm not going to give away information about the plot, but I really hope you will like what we have come up with. We will try to update as often as we can. We are very excited to write this and let you guys read it.

Another thing is that updates might not be as consistent once the crossover begins because it takes a lot more effort to get a chapter written. Once the crossover has ended, it will take me a while to get back on track with consistent updates, so please keep in mind I might not update once a week for a while. I will let you guys know when I am back on track.

However, once the crossover is finished, our stories will continue on as normal, maybe with a few mentions of the events in the crossover here and there. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section, write on my message board or PM me. I'm sure that FanFicForTheFace will be just as happy to answer questions, so ask her anything on her message board, PM her or leave comments on her story. We will begin updating this as soon as we can. I hope you enjoy it! The American and the Australian have worked very hard on this story 🇦🇺🇺🇸

SNEAK PEAK:

"Stiles, wait!" Scott grabs my hand and pulls me back towards him. I end up bumping into Scott's chest. "What are you doing?" I ask in surprise. Scott puts his hands on my waist.

"Tell me what's wrong, I can see that something is bothering you." Scott encourages me.

"It's nothing, really. You better get going, I'm sure someone is looking for you." I say, with a slight bitterness in my voice. Scott frowns even more. He grabs my hands in his and looks straight into my eyes. I suddenly feel very nervous and confused. "Stiles, what happened? You were fine a few minutes ago." Scott asks once more. I frown in confusion.

"Scott, I haven't seen you since this morning in the library." I comment.

"Don't play around, Stiles. This isn't funny. First, Deaton was acting weird and now you are." Scott tells me. I am feeling more and more lost by the minute. I also notice that Scott is still holding my hands. "Maybe this will make you feel better." Scott grins and leans towards me. To my complete shock, I realize that he is trying to kiss me! When his lips are only inches away from mine, I roughly shove Scott away from me. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask in disbelief.