CROSSOVER - Part 3

Stiles-2 POV

I am so confused that it is beyond believable. That dang mirror sent us to a whole other universe where Scott and I don't appear to be dating, which is very strange. Then there is this stranger who is a complete and total b*tch to everyone around her. Forgive me for saying this, but she needs to be superglued back in her place before I put her back in line myself.

Brody, Scott and I arrive at the animal clinic and we wait for the others to show. After a good five minutes, the other teens run in, some breathing heavily and some not. My other self looks like he is about to die, which only made me chuckle a bit at the poor guy.

"Dude, you seriously need to start running or something because you look awful." I joked, getting a middle finger in return.

"Yeah, I know, but I have had a lot on my plate, so shut up

"Yeah, I know, but I have had a lot on my plate, so shut up." The other me replies between gasps for air.

"How did you get here?" The other Scott asks.

"Uh, a magic mirror, what else?" I reply sarcastically.

I watch as everybody rolls their eyes and groans. "Great, two smart asses, just what we needed." Samantha grumbles under her breath. I look over to the other me.

"I guess you're sarcastic too?" I grin. The other me nods enthusiastically.

"Yep."

"Now, I see some people here that we don't have in our world. Who is the bitch in the back and the kind looking chick with the brown hair?" I ask the group. The other Scott growls at me while Kira and the other me hide their snickers. Everyone else looks at me blankly.

"What? Just calling it as I see it." I shrug.

"Okay, well, this is my girlfriend, Kara. She hasn't been in Beacon Hills for that long yet." Isaac replies as he holds onto Kara's hand. She gives me a friendly smile. I turn towards the bitchy chick. She glares at me. "And you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"This is Samantha. She's my girlfriend." The other Scott answers for her. I stare at him in shock.

"Holy hell... um... You don't date... ah, that would make sense." The other Scott looks at me in confusion. "Who did you think I was dating?" I turn to the other me and bite my lip. He was turning red which gives me the suspicion that he has feelings for Scott, but he can't show it. I suddenly feel sorry for the other Stiles.

"Um, are you sure you want me to answer that question?" I ask in a serious tone, getting a nod from a determined looking Scott.

"Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you." I walk over to my Scott and wrap my arms around his neck and start lip locking the hell out of him. The whole room is filled with gasps. I notice that the other me burns an even brighter red and runs out of the room. I also notice that the other Scott starts to turn a shade of pink. As my Scott pulls away from me, we look at everyone else in the room. Kira, Kara and Lydia smile at us. Malia, Isaac and Liam look at us with some surprise. Then, I turn to the b*tch who is angrier than a hornet.