CROSSOVER - Part 19

Samantha POV

We are all sitting on the floor as the movie starts playing when I hear noise from behind me. I turn around to see that our Stiles and the other Scott have finally come down from upstairs. "Ah, there you guys are! We were about to send out a search party." I joke. Stiles just rolls his eyes while the other Scott glares at me. Hmm, they really aren't amused by me are they? No matter. I'm only trying to get on their good side so I can try and convince them to leave before the other other Stiles wake up. He will tell everyone about what he saw. I can't let that happen! If all else fails, I will do to him what I did to Theo, minus the gun because it would make to much noise and I left it at home. Maybe a simple slit of the neck or wrists will do the trick? Or maybe I could use my telekinesis to turn his brain to mush? That may be better since they would think he overworked his brain too much. Okay, that's what I'll do.

"Come and sit down." I gesture to the boys still standing in the doorway. They exchange a look before entering the room and sit down on the floor beside a sofa. My Scott squeezes my shoulder. "Are you alright, babe?" He asks me quietly with a frown.

"Yeah, I'm just hungry." I lie smoothly, my heart neither beating faster or slower. Besides, it is partly true. I am quite hungry at this point. "Okay, well, the pizza should be here soon." He gently kisses me on the cheek before turning back to the screen. I smile as I concentrate back on the movie.

Just like that, the door rang. Brody jumps to his feet and runs to the door, opening it. I crane my neck to try and see who is at the door. To my delight, it was the pizza guy holding four big bags full of pizza and other goodies. I guess Brody is not half bad of a guy for buying all this food for us. He might not think the same way about me though. It seems like he has a great distaste for me. I scowl, wondering what Stiles might have told the people from the other universe about me. I'm sure their hate would be greater if they knew what I was going to do to their loved one. They should have listened to me and went back home when they had a chance. Huh, maybe they'll blame this Stiles for their Stiles' death. If they hadn't listened to him, all of them would be safely back in their universe right now, but no, Stiles convinced them all to stay. They might be angry with me, but at least I'll be dragging my enemy down with me. My scowl turns into a smirk. I make sure no one sees it.

"That'll be $190.00, please." The pizza guy says. Brody reaches into his pocket, pulls out the money and pays for all of the stuff. I think he even gave him an extra $20 as a tip because his eyes widened at the stack of money. He hands over the food and says a quick thank you before leaving. He turns around, kicking the door closed with his foot. My Scott quickly gets up and helps him get all of the items to the coffee table for distribution.

"I have some plastic plates and cups in the kitchen. I'll go get them." Stiles announces, getting up and dashing off.

~~~

It's been hours since the movie finished and it is close to three in the morning now. Everyone is asleep but me, which creates the perfect opportunity for me to go and get rid of that other world dip shit. He has put my plans in jeopardy. I can't allow that. I slowly pull Scott's arm from my shoulder and get up from the sofa. I glance around a bit before slowly stepping around the sleeping teens. I almost step on Kira's head which is funny to think of, but I can't do that now. I have someone else in mind to kill. Just as I'm almost out of the pile, a Liam yawns and wraps an arm around my leg. I almost scream out in surprise, but instead I quickly pull him off.

"Damnit, beta wolf." I hiss, walking away from the group of teenagers. Little did I know that even my quiet whisper manages to wake someone up. I continue to make my way through the house quietly. I look at the stairs worriedly. If I'm going to make any noise, it'll be here. I place one foot hesitantly on the first step. It doesn't creak, which is a relief. I continue to quietly creep up the stairs. Suddenly, I hear the tiniest noise from behind me. I jump in fright and turn around to see that nothing is there. I sigh in relief. It must have been my imagination. I continue up the stairs until I finally make it to the top. I walk down the hall until I come across Stiles' room. I grin to myself. I slowly open the door. I smirk as I see the other Stiles sleeping helplessly on the bed. I make my way into the room. I am now beside the bed. For some reason, I feel like I'm not alone in the room, but I see no one, so I just conclude that it must be my nerves. I look down on the sleeping Stiles. I take a moment to plan how I am going to do this.