CROSSOVER - Part 17

Scott-2 POV

What the hell just happened? That girl shows up out of the blue and then takes him away like it's nothing. That seems totally normal...Not. There is one other thing that is bothering me. Scott was really upset literally seconds before. How the hell could he turn that around so quickly by just seeing Samantha? I was at least expecting him to hug her and cry with her for comfort, but no. Meanwhile, I'm stuck out here all by myself. Great.

"Scott!" Well, I guess I stand corrected. I turn around to see the other Stiles running towards me, urgently motioning for me to get a move on. "Wait, which one are you?" The other Stiles frowns.

"Um, I'm from the other universe." I answer.

"Okay then, let's go! We don't have time to find the other you. Your Stiles got hurt and has passed out! We are taking him back to my house to sleep for a bit. I think I'm going to call Melissa so she can come over and just make sure that everything is okay." The other Stiles explains. My eyes widen in shock and I gasp. Suddenly, Brody appears from behind the other Stiles, holding someone in his arms. "Is that..." I begin, starting to feel sick.

"Stiles? Yes. Now come on, let's go!" Brody answers before I can finish my question. Shaking myself out of my shock, I run forwards. The other Stiles and I lead the way back to his house, Brody right behind us.

"What happened?" I ask worriedly as I take my boyfriend into my own arms, cradling him close to me.

"He went into Samantha's head. My guess is that he was in there too long." The other Stiles answers. Why does he like to do that? I asked him never to do it again, but he still does it.

"That sounds about right. Did his nose start bleeding?" I queried. He nods. I bite my lip, feeling worried about the limp boy in my arms. "He was going to tell me something, but he never got around to it. I think it was important." The other Stiles mumbles.

"Why was he in Samantha's mind in the first place?" I wonder out loud.

"She was kinda pissing everyone off and I... uh... almost had a go at her and sent a sofa flying in her direction." The other Stiles admits sheepishly.

"Well, I can't blame you for what you tried to do." I try to comfort the other Stiles. He shoots a grateful smile in my direction. "Seriously though. That girl is out of line." Brody adds as we continue walking towards the other Stiles' house. "Yeah, I know..." The other Stiles sighs sadly. I look down at the boy sleeping peacefully in my arms. I wipe the last trickle of blood from his face. I sigh, feeling so helpless right now. I couldn't even help my doppelganger.

"Why are you so hard headed sometimes?" I ask my unconscious boyfriend rhetorically.

"You never listen to anyone, you crazy idiot." My eyes gaze over his sleeping face. I couldn't help but grin, knowing that no matter how stupid he acts, he will always be my goofball.

"I guess it's just a Stilinski thing. We don't like to follow orders, especially if we know that they are wrong." The other Stiles chuckles.

"That will get you into trouble one day." I shake my head as I smirk. We continue on in silence for a little while.

"How long is he going to be out?" I ask after a while.

"Brody said it was going to be 24 hours before he wakes up. Right?" The other Stiles turns to the sirenex for confirmation, getting a nod in response. "I think you'll be back in your universe by that time. That or you will be staying here until he wakes up." My boyfriend's doppelgänger continues. I groan in response.

"Hey, what were you doing out here anyway? Where did this world's Scott go?" The other Stiles frowns.

"Uh, he kind of ran off with Samantha. I was trying to help calm him down." I explain, not sure how much he really wants to know.