CROSSOVER - Part 21

Stiles-1 POV

"What the hell was that?" Brody scowls at his brother. The other me wipes his nose and looks at his brother innocently. "What?" The other me responds, trying to act oblivious.

"I didn't even know you were awake. I then wake up to hearing your doppelganger yelling. I open my eyes to see you entering Scott's mind! That's what!" Brody yells at his brother.

"You literally just woke up from your last attempt at walking through someone's mind. Why did you do it again?" Brody continues to yell. By now, Samantha is awake too.

"It was important!" The other me shouts back. The two glare at each other in silence for a few moments. Everyone else is looking around at each other awkwardly. Finally, I've had enough of this. "Whatever. He's fine now, but you're an idiot for doing what you did. I told you not to. I hope that you found it worth your time and health." I snap. My doppelganger looks over at me guiltily.

"Uh, well, it turns out that it was just a nightmare. A weird one, but a nightmare all the same." He sighs. I groan and roll my eyes. All that effort for nothing. "What is going on?" Samantha asks groggily.

"It doesn't matter." I tell her simply. Suddenly, I hear a groan. I look down to see my Scott waking up.

"Scott?" I ask worriedly. The other me and Brody step out of my way. I kneel down next to Scott. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me with confusion. "Stiles?" Scott asks in a croaky voice, looking at me with a little bit of fear.

"Yes Scotty, it's me. Don't worry. It was just a nightmare." I smile reassuringly. Scott sighs in relief. Suddenly, Samantha is on Scott's other side. "Sweety, are you okay?" She asks as she rubs one of his hands soothingly. I let out a quiet sigh, hoping no one hears me. Scott smiles at his girlfriend. "Yeah... I'm okay. Really. Bad dream, that's all." Scott reassures her. I frown slightly, finally noticing something weird about all of this. Scott hardly ever gets bad dreams or nightmares. I only recall him having one. Well, it was only half a nightmare anyway. It was when he supposedly killed Allison on the school bus. So why would he have a nightmare now, especially when he was curled up with his girlfriend? Unless he hasn't told me about some of the nightmares that he has had in the past, but we tell each other everything, so that's probably not the case. Well, we used to do that anyway.

Samantha leans down and hugs her boyfriend. "You're safe now. You're with me." She comforts him. Scott hugs back and kisses her on the forehead. "I know. I'm so glad I have you. I love you." He comments as he smiles. I have to look away at this point. I stand up and walk away from the couple. I go over to the curtains and open them up, letting the little bit of sunlight in, considering everyone is awake now anyway. I turn back to Brody and his brother. Brody still looks pissed. I sigh and walk over to them. "Look, Stiles made a mistake, okay? We all make mistakes. Don't dwell on it and don't hold grudges. That won't make things better. Just as long as Stiles learns from his mistake, everything's fine." I tell the two Stilinskis. Brody sighs, knowing that I'm right. He looks over to my doppelganger. "Just don't do it again, okay? Every time you do this, I'm terrified that I will lose you for good." Brody asks his brother. My doppelganger looks over at me for a second. I nod. The other me looks at Brody again. "Okay, I won't do it again. I'm sorry for scaring you, Brody." The other me replies with a small smile. The brothers then proceed to hug it out.

I smile as I walk away from them. Without warning, I feel someone grab my arm. It's Kara. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask, noticing her worried face.

"I'm just worried about you. Why did your doppelganger go into Scott's mind in the first place?" Kara asks me quietly so no one else can hear. "Don't worry about it." I reply. Kara looks uncertain.