CROSSOVER - Part 13

Scott-2 POV

We all are waiting patiently for them to get back when a crash came from outside. Everyone shares a worried look before running out to see what was causing the trouble. We dash down the stairs and look around to see nothing.

"I could have sworn there was something out here." I point out in annoyance. The other me frowns as he scans the area, eyes flashing red. "There is something here. I can feel it..." Lydia says slowly, eyes glazing in and out of focus. Great, so a banshee can sense something is here with us. This is not going to end well at all.

"I smell fish." Malia groans, holding her nose. That is another sign something bad is coming.

"Are the others okay down in the ocean?" Kira asks worriedly. She just spoke my concerns building up inside me for the past couple of hours. I hope they aren't hurt. However, whatever made that noise was not them.

"Yeah, it's definitely not them. This thing smells like a fish died and has been rotting for a couple days." I point out as I catch a whiff. There is no way in hell this thing is a merperson or siren because they don't smell like this, even in this world. I've only smelt this creature once before and I don't like this whatsoever. I growl and shift into a werewolf, preparing to fight.

"Scott..." Tyler says with wide eyes. I look over at her and a expression of fear covers her face. I have never seen the vampire this frightened before. "Please tell me it's not what I think it is." Liam from my world groans.

"What is going on?" Derek asks in confusion. I look around me to see that all the werewolves and Malia have shifted, spinning around, trying to find something to fight. Kira unsheathes her sword.

"I-It's the trench demon." She stutters as a shadow monster comes out of nowhere. Everyone quickly steps back. The whole crew gasps at the creature that is now growling at us. My doppelganger roars and runs towards the creature, preparing to attack. "Scott, no!" I call out in warning, but it is too late. Scott runs through the creature and crashes into the tree behind it. I hear him groan in pain. The shock doesn't stop there. The trench demon growls lifts up a hand and my counterpart's limp body goes flying at least 100 feet into the air. I gasp. "SCOTT!" Everyone screams in horror as the alpha starts to come crashing down. Tyler quickly takes action by climbing up a 40 foot oak and catching him mid fall. We all sigh in relief seeing that both of them land on the ground without crashing. However, Scott looks a little dazed.

"Liam, I mean this world's Liam, get Scott in the loft and watch over him!" Derek orders. The beta nods, grabs the other me, and rushes him into the apartment. He got inside just in time. The monster threw ice at them and if he wasn't going at werewolf speed they would have been goners. "Scott, what is this thing!?" Derek asks as the demon starts to go for us.

"In all honesty? I'm not sure, but they call it a trench demon." I reply as I take a step back from the creature.

"Well, that's helpful." Derek rolls his eyes.

"It attacked us at school only a day before we came here!" My Liam adds with wide eyes.

"It's kind of how Brody accidentally revealed Stiles' secret in front of the school. He pushed him into the pool so the demon couldn't hurt him." I explain as all of us back away from the creature slowly, which is continuing to growl at us.

"A trench demon can't be touched by physical or mental attacks." Tyler informs as Derek narrowly avoids a lightning bolt that was thrown at him. "Since when the f*ck can it do that?!" She screams and shakes her head.

"You tell us! You're the expert!" Malia hisses angrily.

"Brody is the expert, not me so don't try and yell at me, She Hulk!" The vampire yells back, hiding in a tree. Malia growls in response.