CROSSOVER - Part 2

World-1 names (@paris_girl22 World)

Stiles = Stiles-1

Scott = Scott-1

Liam = Liam-1

World 2 names (FanFicForTheFace World)

Stiles = Stiles-2

Scott = Scott-2

Liam = Liam-2 

*All other characters do not have a doppelganger of themselves and it is quickly made clear what world that they are from*

~~~

Stiles-1 POV

I walk down the hall, bag slung over my back

I walk down the hall, bag slung over my back. I already wish that this school day was over. Hearing Coach yell for a whole lesson can get extremely annoying. I toss the books I don't need anymore into my locker. As I shut the locker, I turn around and find Scott walking towards me. "Hi Scott." I mumble, not really in the mood to talk to him, especially if Samantha shows up. Scott frowns worriedly. "What's wrong?" He asks me. I sigh in frustration.

"It doesn't matter." I snap before turning around and walk down the hall.

"Stiles, wait!" Scott grabs my hand and pulls me back towards him. I end up bumping into Scott's chest. "What are you doing?" I ask in surprise. Scott puts his hands on my waist.

"Tell me what's wrong, I can see that something is bothering you." Scott encourages me.

"It's nothing, really. You better get going, I'm sure someone is looking for you." I say, with a slight bitterness in my voice. Scott frowns even more. He grabs my hands in his and looks straight into my eyes. I suddenly feel very nervous and confused. "Stiles, what happened? You were fine a few minutes ago." Scott asks once more. I frown in confusion.

"Scott, I haven't seen you since this morning in the library." I comment.

"Don't play around, Stiles. This isn't funny. First, Deaton was acting weird and now you are." Scott tells me. I am feeling more and more lost by the minute. I also notice that Scott is still holding my hands. "Maybe this will make you feel better." Scott grins and leans towards me. To my complete shock, I realize that he is trying to kiss me! When his lips are only inches away from mine, I roughly shove Scott away from me. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask in disbelief.

"What do you mean? You act like we haven't done that before." Scott frowns.

"Um, because we haven't. Plus, you have a girlfriend." I retort. For a moment, I think back to when I kissed Scott when he was in a coma and told him that I loved him. A little pang of guilt washes over me. He doesn't remember the kiss or the confession and no one else knows about what happened, but it doesn't mean that I don't feel guilty about the incident. My heart says that I did nothing wrong, but my mind says I did. Scott was and is with Samantha and I shouldn't get in the way of that or try to break down their relationship. I pull myself out of my own thoughts, as this is not the time to be thinking about my own mistakes. Everyone screws up in life and that kiss just happened to be the thing I screwed up with. I have learned from it and all I can really do now is accept what has happened and move on. I can't let Scott make a horrible mistake that he will regret. As I focus back on the boy in question, he looks shocked.