CROSSOVER - Part 18

Kara POV

"Guys, I am calling the pizza place, I already have an idea on what to order." Brody says excitedly.

"Are you sure?" Stiles asks doubtfully.

"Yes, your royal highness. I'll be fine. It's pizza. How can you stuff up pizza?" Brody responds with a laugh. Stiles looks away awkwardly, cheeks burning red. He hates being referred to as royalty. I guess Brody doesn't know that. I walk over to Stiles and squeeze his shoulder comfortingly. He glances over at me and smiles gratefully. I smile back. I give him a quick hug, which Stiles seems very appreciative of. Ever since I got to his house tonight, Stiles has been very tense. Especially when him and Scott started to disagree. Again. To be honest, I have no idea why Stiles forgave Samantha. I know I didn't. Neither did Kira. My best guess is that Stiles only forgave her to keep Scott happy. I feel bad for Stiles. He is always putting Scott's happiness before his. Sometimes I want to slap some sense into Scott, but I don't think that would work. Since I would be hitting a werewolf who has a psycho girlfriend, I have a feeling that I would be the one that would end up getting hurt. "Thanks, Kara." Stiles mumbles, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I nod as I pull out of the hug and walk back over to Isaac. I place my hand in his. Isaac squeezes my hand comfortingly. I smile at my boyfriend, feeling content just by being close to him. "I'm so lucky to have someone like you." Isaac whispers to me. I can feel myself start to blush. "I could say the same thing about you." I nudge his arm. He chuckles lightly.

Brody quickly picks up the home phone and dials a number. He places the phone against his ear. "Hi, is this Domino's Pizza?... Yes I would like two large pepperoni pizzas, two large meat lovers pizzas, one large cheese pizza, one large deluxe pizza, some bread sticks, two things of mild boneless wings, four bottles of coke, a thing of Cinna Stixs, a Chocolate Lava Crunch Cake, five things of ranch sauce, three things of Blue Cheese, two things of garlic butter, and I would also like to give a St. Jude donation." Everyone looks at him with wide eyes and jaws dropped. No one could believe that he just ordered that much food for us! "Brody, are you insane?! Do you know much that will cost?" Stiles yells in complete disbelief. The beanie wearing teen covers up the phone to give an answer.

"Please, I could eat half of this myself! Don't worry about the cost. I got it covered." He states genuinely, putting the phone back to his ear. "I know that's a lot of food sir, yes I am sure that I want it all, okay? It's a special occasion. How much is it?" Brody speaks again. We all wait nervously for Brody's response.

"Yes sir, I do have $190.00." Brody replies casually.

"What?!" Everyone shouts loudly in shock. My eyes widen in horror.

"I'm not paying for that!" Stiles yells angrily.

"No sir, my friends are okay with this, I'm sure. Besides, I'm paying for it all." Brody says as he turns away from the rest of us. He quickly gives the address and completes the call.

"Thank you, goodbye." He states before hanging up. He turns to us and tilts his head in confusion. Everyone was flabbergasted, even Samantha.

"Why the hell did you order that much food?" Our Scott questions him.

"I'm hungry. I'm sure you guys are hungry too, so I needed to make sure that we have enough." Brody shrugs.

"Yeah? And how the hell are you going to pay for all of that?" Samantha challenges the sirenex. I hate to admit it, but she does raise a good point.

"Well, if you must know, I work for my f*cking money and can pay for what I want." Brody replies sassily. I roll my eyes, a little bit sick of his constant swearing. "And what is this job of yours exactly?" I ask suspiciously.