CROSSOVER - Part 14

Taylor POV

Wow, did everyone just forget about the vampire that's stuck in the water? I've been here for almost an hour and Brody still hasn't come back. Maybe I should try and get out again because none of this seems right. My boyfriend could be in trouble for all I know. I swim up to the dock and pull myself out, only to start choking on the air. My only solution was to get back into the water and wait for the blood to be out of my system. There was a lot that I took in, so I've got no clue how long I'll be here.

"Taylor! Get your fishy ass to the surface so we can go home!" I hear the one voice that I really needed to hear right now. "Brody?" I ask curiously as I swim closer to the dock. I can't help but smile as I see everyone running down towards the lake.

"Hey guys!" I cheer trying to keep my gills under the water's surface. Everyone ran out on the dock, following Deaton who has a strange looking bowl in his hands. It was weird to me how all of the merpeople from this world were trying to stay as far back from it as possible. Well that's not a good sign, now is it?

"Taylor, we have  a solution to getting your legs back." One of the Stiles' chirp. My guess is that it was my Stiles since the other one was at the start of the dock, looking at us in fear along with Kara and Samantha.

"That's great." I sigh in relief. Deaton leans over the edge and hands me the bowl. I look in it and cringe seeing a mushy green color. It smells disgusting as well.

"Uh, I think it's only fair to warn you that it doesn't taste good. Like, at all." The other Stiles calls out as he makes his way over to the others, Samantha and Kara tentatively following behind him.

Right as I start to gulp down the liquid, Tyler chuckles and shakes her head. "Vampires don't have working taste buds, so he won't be able to-" She was quickly cut off by my gagging. The merpeople turn in horror as I force myself to drink the whole thing. God, this is horrible. The other Stiles, Kara and Samantha watch me empathetically. When I am done, my first instinct is to toss the bowl as far away as possible. To my amusement, it lands right in front of Samantha. She squeals like a pig then dashes away, followed by the other two merpeople.

"Wow, was it really that bad?" Stiles laughs as he watches the three merpeople sprint away from the rest of us.

"Yes. I would probably have done the same thing." I admit. Brody reaches a hand out to me and I grab it. He pulls me out of the water with a grin on his face as my tail forms back into legs wearing skinny jeans. "Huh. When Kara had the potion, she wasn't wearing clothes." The other Scott comments quietly, but everyone hears him. It's probably a good thing that Kara wasn't around to hear that. "Nor was Stiles." Deaton adds with a small smirk. The other Scott blushes a deep red. 

"Anyway!" One of the Liams interferes before this conversation gets even more extremely awkward. If I have my facts right, Stiles would have been very young when he became human, which makes that comment so much worse. "Let's go home! Lydia is ordering Little Caesars!" The beta adds, rubbing his hands together. Their Lydia looks at him confused until she realizes that he means the other one. The merpeople finally walk back to us, assuming that the potion bowl is gone or at least forgotten about. None of them seem to notice their Scott's bright red face.

"Aw, I want pizza." Their Liam whimpers.

"Wanna come over and have a pizza party?" Our Liam asks excitedly.

"No!" Everyone answers. We don't want another repeat of the last couple of days.

"Maybe another day." Their Stiles tells Liam.

"But maybe you guys don't have to go. Not just yet." The other Stiles adds as he looks to his counterpart hopefully.

"Hm, what are you suggesting?" Our Stiles smirks mischievously.