Flashbacks (Prologue)

"Jackson, I don't care," I tried pushing him away, but he kept grabbing my wrists and pulling me forwards. "You shouldn't care either. Money isn't that important." He grabbed my jaw which was currently facing away from him and drew it to face him.

"You don't get to give your own opinion," He took another sip of whiskey. I grabbed the bottle out his hands and smashed it on the floor. I took a step back.

"AND YOU WON'T GET TO DRINK TILL YOU STOP ACTING LIKE A DICK!" I screamed. Jackson started to grind his teeth as he trampled over the broken pieces of glass on the floor. His body started to quiver - not in a good way. He gripped his skull-printed red t-shirt and removed it whilst circling around me. My heart started to pound as he unbuckled his belt and lit a cigarette.

"I am a dick, huh?" He mumbled. He stood behind me and from the corner of my eye, I could see he was completely naked. I took a deep breath and tried to stop what I thought was about to happen from happening.

"Jackson, I am sorry, I just -"

He wrapped his sweaty palms around my lips and pulled me back. A shiver of disgust ran down my spine as I felt his body pressed against mine. I tried to scream, but all that came out was a vibration of air.

~2 hours later~

I sat on the corner of the road and my blonde hair dropped in front of my face. Cars sped down the road, splashing water on me, which just increased how cold I was feeling. Jackson had just raped me and then dumped me on the streets. I had nowhere to go and I was miles away from home. I lived with my mom - my dad died before I was born. I lived in a wealthy family and had everything until Jackson came along. I was convinced he loved me for me and not for the money, so I ran away with him.

After a few years with him, I realized he was just using me for my money and tried to escape from him. He found me before I could leave and kept me captive for about 2 years. My mother managed to move therefore Jackson couldn't find her but I kept insisting she move to Russia, where my father grew up. She kept refusing and when I asked her why she said: "It's the hometown of your father's downfall". I never got what she meant, until the worst night of my life became the best night of my life.

I roamed the streets of Woodbury Park and saw an elderly man walking through the park with a walking stick in his right hand. Suddenly, two men walked up to him a placed a gun to his head. I gasped loudly as one of the men peered around to see who it was. I ran to the nearest tree and hid behind it. I slid myself down the tree and covered my ears. The bang was so loud I could hear it perfectly clear. I shut my eyes and cuddled myself as I heard footsteps walking away from the park.

"Well, well, well. We've got another one," A man with a deep voice grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He stared at me from head-to-toe as I laughed nervously. I remember from school that if someone were to approach you - especially a man - kick him in the nuts. And so I did.

"Get back here, BITCH!" They screamed, running after me like two dogs without a leash. I kept running until I could run no more and hid in an alleyway, just 2 blocks away. I started to pant heavily and my stomach started to rumble ferociously. The men ran past the alleyway and I breathed happily. But then unexpectedly, one man grabbed my legs and the other grabbed my arms. From that moment, I knew I was screwed.

~4th June 2017

Author's Message

Welcome to my new book, Miss Mafia! This is the only book I am going to be focusing on, just because my other books are soon going to be deleted and re-done. I believe that I should only stick to one book and make it perfect, therefore I am going to be updating Miss Mafia regularly just so you guys can keep being intrigued.

Miss Mafia is a book filled with Romance, Action, and Mystery, which makes this my best book yet. I hope for this book to be featured one day! That is my dream! Please vote and share this story with your friends if you enjoy it, so I can get some recognition x

Remember: This book contains strong language and themes =}

Love you!

x