45 | Interrogation

"How would you describe Sean Nosov's relationship with Nickolas Greyson?"
"Tense," I replied, sipping on a bit of coffee. "They were constantly at each other's throats over me but Nick couldn't have murdered Sean. We were both out that night together."
"So you're telling us that you weren't at the hotel when Mr Nosov was murdered?" The man stared at me as I sat there in shock, my voice trembling.
"Yes, I wasn't there," I replied. The questions kept rolling in as I kept rolling my eyes, still upset over everything that had just happened.

"Okay, that will be it," the officer told me, after hours of questioning. "Thank you."

I stood up and walked outside. There I noticed Rosita, leaning against the wall with Aaron by her side, him crying on her shoulder.

"Hey," she looked over at me. I stood quiet. "I'm sorry about Sean. This must be hard."

"It is," I replied. "What are you doing here?"

"We got the message and wanted to come and support you," she crossed her arms. "Why are you so surprised?"

"Well, from the wise words of you. You know, I actually believed that I should forget about SG, and for once, I went out, had fun and this still happens. It's a repeating cycle."

"Look, I'm sorry, Okay? But this wasn't what I wanted to happen. Sean died of natural causes."

"So much for your help," I rolled my eyes. "And no. He didn't die of natural causes, Rosita. He was murdered. I don't know how, but I know it was SG."

"What?!" She looked so shocked, as if she didn't know what SG was capable of.

"I'm gonna go now," I grabbed my purse.

"Where are you going to go?" Rosita asked.

"Somewhere. You really don't need to know. And um, Aaron? I'm sorry for your loss."

Then Aaron nodded.

I went to the lobby where the officers at the front desk were.
"Hi, my name is Scarlett Hansen or Valentina Petrova - which ever you prefer - I would like to file a report."

"Can you be more specific?" The officer asked me.

"I want to report a stalker that has been harassing me for weeks. I also believe that Sean Nosov's death was no accident. I think whoever this stalker is murdered Sean."

"This is a strong accusation, Mrs Nosov," The officer looked confused.

"Miss Hansen, if you wouldn't mind," I asked. "And I know. I just want my child and I to live a normal life."

"Do you have evidence to support what you're saying?" Asked the officer.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do," I searched my bag for my phone but I couldn't find it. "Excuse me a minute."

I tipped out everything in my purse but my phone wasn't there. I started to panic. My phone was in there 100% when I left the hotel. SG must have had a hunch I might report her, and stole the phone so I wouldn't use it as evidence. SG was always one step ahead of me, no matter how hard I tried. I swear, I wanted to grab her neck and strangle her to death for all she had done.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to go," I told the officer.
"Mrs Nosov- oh I mean, Miss Hansen, your statement will be recorded. It's the law."
"Whatever," I replied. "Can I please have my child now?"

The officer handed over Victoria and she gurgled her saliva. If only she knew what had just happened.

We stood outside the police station, with nowhere to go. I was definitely not going back to the hotel; it was a crime scene I couldn't live through. I had asked a couple of officers earlier to go and collect some personal items. They had brought them to me and they were all Victoria and I had. I prayed that this nightmare would end, but it seemed that with SG still being alive, it wouldn't work out. She would keep coming after me.