(Not a Chapter) | Profiles

Okay, so to quickly explain why I made this- I've had some questions about the book, so I kind of had this idea to make a "profiles" thing, so you can get to know the people of the book a little better. So many things have been going on in this book, that you may not have picked up the little bits of info about each character sooooo here you go:
WARNING: IF YOU HAVEN'T READ UP TO HERE YET, IT KIND OF CONTAINS SPOILERS OKAY I DONT KNOW WHY IM WRITING IN CAPS ILL STOP NOW. I apologise for my poor use of punctuation. Alright, let's get on😂

Scarlett:

Brief description:
Scarlett Hansen (or Valentina Petrova) is an ordinary 23 year old (well not so ordinary now) who has grown up with a life of lies. As she grows older, she becomes more attentive, and learns to love again. She's bubbly and likes to annoy people, but has a soft spot.

Scarlett grows up to understand her past, and with that comes an urge to avenge her father's death. When she finds her mother, she is overwhelmed with joy. But when she loses her mother, she is determined to find her. Scarlett feels sorry for Nick, and understands him because he also grew up wanting answers, but never got them. Things happen that alter Scarlett's relationship with Nick, but she always considers his feelings but tries to keep a distance.

Nick:

Brief description:

Nickolas Greyson (or Garcia) was a boy who was never really accepted by his father. Nick grew up to become a cold, heartless man but when he met Scarlett, everything changed for him. He finally found someone he could confide in, even when the going got tough. A lot of things happen to Nick, which drive him on edge which trigger his emotions. Nick is a very family oriented person, and if anyone were to hurt the people he loved, he would do anything to make sure they pay for it.

By the way, Nick is 25 years old.

Jackson Miller:

Jackson Miller is Scarlett's nightmare in the flesh. Jackson has been an aggressive person since he was a child. No one really knows his family history, but we know that he was raised by parents that were drug traffickers. Jackson was persuaded by his parents to serenade Scarlett after finding out who her father was and how much money he had. Scarlett fell in love with Jackson and they ran away when they were around 16... 

Jackson had been abusing Scarlett for around 6 years, because Scarlett know nothing about her father. When Jackson finally found out that Scarlett was telling the truth and that she had no more of her father's inheritance, he threw her out the house. But little did he know that he created something that could potentially harm himself....

Victoria Petrova

Victoria Petrova is Scarlett's mother. She grew up around her parents, who were very poor, but as soon as she married Andrei, everything had changed for her. She had become a more privileged person, living in a Victorian Fortress owned by Andrei, but when Andrei left and Scarlett was born, everything fell apart. When Scarlett reached the age of ten, the house they were living in had gotten repossessed because Victoria couldn't pay the bills anymore, and didn't have enough money to maintain the house. They were forced to move to a smaller home far away from there, and set up a little bakery where Victoria made her living.

Victoria married Andrei at the age of 20.

Andrei Petrova

Not a lot is known about Andrei, but we all know that he was raised around drug traffickers. Andrei joined the Russian Roulettes and had issues with them, which got him killed. It is unknown at this stage how many kids Andrei had, but we definitely know that Scarlett is one.

Rosita Lewis

We know that Rosita has been friends with Nick for more than a decade. Rosita has been friends with Scarlett for a few months now, and Scarlett can turn to her in case she needs help. Rosita has been a vital part in the novel, being the only person Scarlett can really trust out of the Ivory Lions. Rosita has always had Scarlett's back, since she arrived at the Ivory Lions' base back in the US. 

Sean Nosov

Sean has always been the over protective, fearless one, who would do anything for the people he loved, and in this case it was Scarlett. As soon as Sean rescued Scarlett from that bar, he immediately fell in love with her. He admired her bravery, even though she risked her baby's life. When Sean realizes that he was only used by Scarlett and that Scarlett doesn't love him that way, he starts feeling resentful.

Aaron Gorev

Nothing much to say about Aaron, only the fact that he is a goofball that likes to have fun. We know that Rosita is Aaron's girlfriend and we know that Aaron is Sean's best friend. Aaron is actually not a part of the Ivory Lions.

So, that is pretty much all the characters we have heard from DIRECTLY in the novel. I know we haven't heard from Andrei, but he is pretty significant, don't you think? I am sorry this wasn't a chapter, I just really wanted to kind of tell you everyone's backstory, personalities and feelings towards people. Hopefully that has cleared up any questions. If you still have more questions, don't forget to ask them down in the comment section! I do reply!