it's all about trust 1

A girl is getting ready in her office wear. The girk is none other than Suman tiwari. She is looking pretty and beautiful. She is wearing this.

Suman outfit

Suman outfit

Suman heels She went down

Suman heels
She went down.
Su: marry is breakfast ready or not.
Marry is suman cook and Maid.
Ma: yes ma'am it's ready
Su: OK.

Suman eats her break fast and leave for office by her car. She reached the office and entered inside .she was greeted by her staff and she also greeter them back. Then she went to Ramnath Cabin and knok
Ram: come in
Su: good morning uncle. You called me any urgent work.
Ram: good morning suman. Actually I have a good news for you than
Su: that..
Ram : that shr is returning back and will join Malhotra associates soon and will settle here only.
Suman became really happy. The gave a hug to Ram but suddenly her face because pale. Ram notice this and ask
Ram: suman what happened. Aren't you happy??
Sum: I'm very happy uncle but will shravan forgive me for what I have done 10 years ago.
Ram: of course suman.
Sum: BTW uncle when he is coming?
Ram: he is coming tomorrow morning and I had also organised a welcome party for him. U r also invited
Sum : do I need invitation?? ( by crossing her arms on her chest)
Ram: no u didn't. ( pulling her cheeks)
Then they both laugh
Sum: Uncle I will meet him at party as tomorrow is the last hearing of Mrs Gupta case. So...
Ram: it's OK suman. And don't worry, u well won the case and vaise bhi u are the best lawer in Delhi. I'm very proud of you.
Sum: thx uncle. I should go.
Ram: sum u forget something.
Sum gave him a confused look.
Ram : aree gf  u forget buddy hug.
Suman smiles and gave him a hug. Ramnath also smile and hope everything be fine btw suman and shravan. Suman broke the hug.
Sum: bye bf.
Ram: bye gf
And suman goes from there. She was working on the case when pushkar enter.
Pu: hi sumo. What's up
Su: Hii. All good u tell
Pu: Ab toh sab achha hi hoga kyuki shr Bhaiya vapas jo Aa rhe h ( winking at her)
Su: ( leaving her work and facing him with her hand on her chin supporting it)  Tu Kuch jayda nhi sochta.
Pu: nhi toh. BTW u r looking hot today. Kise Marne ka irada h, Bhai toh kal Aa rha h toh.. ( winking)
Su : will you just shut up pushkar. Thanks for the compliment.
Then pushkar and suman talk about case and then of random things.
It was evening. So they bind up their work and left to their homes. Sumo reached home and made her dinner and then eat it while thinking about Shr.
Then she went to sleep.
Next she wake up and move towards court.
In the meantime shr come back home after 10 years. Nirmilla became emitional after seeing his son. Shr meets his whole family. They talk and talk. Then shr went towards his room.
Shr pov
I entered my room after 10 years. It hasn't changed. It's the same one. My all the memories again come in front of me. Then I moved towards study table and I remember about sumo. Wait what. Don't forgot Shr she is the same girl who used you nothing else. My thoughts were broken when pushkar entered inside.
End
Pu: Bhai get ready for the party. Abhi toh Aapko Ek bhout special insan se milna baaki h.
Shr: ( confused) kaun pushkar.
Pu: Aree Bhai suman. How can you forget her. U know she is dying to meet you .
Shr want to meet her, see her but... U all know the reason.
Shr: ( diverting the topic)  push it's time so I'm going to get ready.
Then shravan got ready in this

Back to sumo
She won the case. Then she went to office. All the staff congratulated her. Ram and pushkar also congrats her. Then it was evening party time. So she went home and get ready in

 So she went home and get ready in

She did minimal makeup. She was looking breathtaking beautiful. Then she left the house.
In party
Shr was very happy meeting his friend after long time. They were talking while anjali eye was on the entrance. Shr saw this
Shr: waiting for your boyfriend  ( in a teasing tone)
Anj : I wish I could have one but unfortunately I'm waiting for sumo. When she will come.
By listening sumo name Shr became quite and stern.
Then pushkar says
Shr pov
Pu: see sumo has come
I look at the entrance and what I saw make My heart skip a beat.
I saw suman after 10 years. She has grown up into a beautiful lady. She was looking really beautiful in that gown.
Shr don't forget that she is the same Suman. Don't fall for her again.
End
Suman also saw shr and she smile looking at him. But he take off his gaze from her which made sumo's heart pinched.
She was really happy to see him again.

So guys how was it. Plz vote and comment. I will update next part day after tomorrow.