It's all about trust 60

Shr pick her up and suman reach the window. She carefully opened it without making any sound and jumped out of it..

Shr too came out with taking help of the shelf.

Su: uff finally we are out..
Shr: ya and all because of me.. ( praising himself)
Su: ( rolled her eyes)  yaa ya.. Ab chale.
Shr: Chalo....

They left for suman home. Shraman entered inside Suman's room.

Suman directly fell on the bed while shr smiled at her ND went inside to change.

After sometime he came out shirt less with a confused face.

Shr: sumo tumne meri t shirt Dekhi h... I kept it in the washroom but......

He couldn't complete as he saw suman wearing his T-shirt giving him a confusing look looking extremely cute. He felt like kissing her right their.

He move towards her and kissed her. Due to the kiss she fell on the bed with him on him still kissing her. She too responded back with equal force. They both were absorbing each other with that kiss. A kiss Full of love and trust.

He broke the kiss but his lips didn't left her skin. He start giving wet kisses on her neck moving towards her collar bone and kissed her their giving her a love bite. She was lying their with closed eyes enjoying his touch..

He looked at her and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and looking into his. He carefully pick her up and place her comfortably on bed and hugged her. She too snuggled into his bare chest. He smile feeling her lips on his chest and closed his eyes.

They both didn't realize when they went into deep slumber...

Next day Suman woke up and left for court while shr went to office as he had a important meeting.

Suman went to ruhi and sat beside her and hugged her.

Su: nervous?
Ruhi: scared too ( looking down )
Su: don't be. Just say the truth and trust me.
Ruhi: I trust you di.
Su: chale

Ruhi nodded and they went inside. Verma too came with ghoshla. Verna did his best to save his client but suman beat him. She showed them their conversation that she recored in camera. ND she won.

Ruhi was really happy and was feeling content. After all, her criminals were behind the bars.

Suman came out happily with ruhi who was all the time smiling. She saw shr standing their leaning on his car. She smiled and went to him and hugged him.

Shr: so how was it? ( smiling knowing she won)
Su: we won ( smiling)
Shr: I know u would..
Ruhi: thank you Bhaiya and didi Mujhe justice dilane ke liye.
Su: Aree iss main Thank you ki Kya baat h. It's my duty sweety. Acha ice cream khaugi?
Ruhi : ha ( excited )
Shr: then let's go...

They were about to go when Verma came.

Varma: congratulations suman. U won again ( forwarding his hand for handshake)
Su: ( smrik)  thanks... ( still hugging shr)

Verma saw him.

Verma : umm... Who is he?
Su: shravan. My... ( shr cut her off)
Shr: Her boyfriend.

Verma looked at them with a shocked face. But composed himself and leave. Shr didn't like him and was doubting him. He was not getting good vibes from him.

But he Chuck his thoughts as he don't want to spoil his and Suman's mood.

They left for ice cream parlour and had ice cream...

Hola guys...

Kaise ho Aap log??

Update Kaisa tha??

Comment karke batana... ND thank you aapke Itne Pyar comments ke liye mera last update par.

ND sorry main Khabhi Khabhi bhout late respond Karti hu aapke comments par. But time nhi milta.... Sorry guys...

Love you all yarr...
Next update will be soon